Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I used cheat mode for money and i ask now how i can add pirate diary to equiment becouse i not have this. and i cant do next step in game.
Cheated = your save game is fucked. Only choice is to restart (without cheat/mod) and erase your save. That's it.
The worst news it will be updated again on August 1st.
He takes a week off to go wank at his own game, then 2 weeks to dev the next build. Normal schedule still works

Reactions: RedZone30

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I DO THIS BEFORE WRITE THIS INFORMATION ABOUT CRASH GAME
I'm quite sure that shouting usually doesn't get you nearer to an answer.

Anyway - as stated many, many times along this thread - you need to trash the game and the save folder, redownload the full game and replay it from scratch without tampering with it in any manner, form or way.
You can't be bothered with starting from the start, you can use one of the saves kind people made available in many parts of the thread

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Good point is : I think the $ cap was removed in v40 or at least it's pretty huge so you can have over a mil and it shouldn't crash and burn

Bad point : people will still find a way to fucker up their game

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
He takes a week off to go wank at his own game, then 2 weeks to dev the next build. Normal schedule still works
Somehow, the many of the next 550 or so hours will see posts whingeing about having to wait longer for an update, while discounting what a mensch the dev is for over-delivering ahead of his telegraphed vacation, by people getting the game for free. Your sarcasm will have ample opportunity for diet and exercise.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Good point is : I think the $ cap was removed in v40 or at least it's pretty huge so you can have over a mil and it shouldn't crash and burn

Bad point : people will still find a way to fucker up their game
The money cap was lifted way back v21. I had legit well over a million and a half in cash back then from grinding. The mod fucks the game in so many other ways.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes