donita

Feb 8, 2019
These people do not understand how beautiful saggy boobs are. For Madalyn, they would be very suitable. Hope her tits change. I also really look forward to seeing her pregnant one day with a sexy belly. It is very interesting to watch how this inaccessible woman is gradually corrupted. Henry follows the right road, he slowly gives her a cold pussy corrupt, so that one day Madalyn knew how hot her holes became. On this day, the temptation will be very strong and the desire to feel the dick will be stronger than her mind. Would she like it if others, including Henry’s mother, were around and watched sex? What would Janet experience when she watched her son fuck Mother Superior? Will Janet feel shame or pussy Janet gets wet and she wants to insert Henry’s dick with her hand into the nun’s pussy and lick her ass? I hope we find out soon. As for the boobs, I am on the side of those who believe that Mother Superior needs a beautiful saggy breast, as in the picture. I do not know English well, unfortunately, but I hope they understand me.
for Madalyn? Gradualy corrupted yes, but a big No and absolutely MEH for your Saggy What idea.

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
I'm supposed to give diary to Madallyn (8 hearts right now) but shes not at church!!! help please!!!! (I use compressed version from shadysite.ru)

...is what a lesser player would write :p Just bored waiting for the next update

Reactions: RedZone30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Until shadysite.ru, it woulda been a legit claim seen plenty of times around here. You coulda also used "never cheated, only used the mod on OP to max $"

Reactions: RedZone30

madafaker9

Feb 25, 2020
Hi guys i have bug in game with pirate diary. pink stone tell me go to madalyn and talk but i not have pirate diary in inventory somebody can help ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ 1st diary is near a dead pirate skeleton, you get it pretty early story-wise. 2nd diary is in v40 and you have to give Clare the burning finger to get it. If you come back to the church and Madalyn isn't there, we'll also know you cheated and your game is borked

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
^ also sometimes scrolling with the mouse wheel makes it harder to check your inventory out. Clicking the up/down arrows instead might be a solution.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
can you max money withouw break game (use cheat mod) want buy all withouw loose hours seek more golden statue , ten you need only seek in connection for game "like make bombs , or het bonus,
so want some money just start let say 500,000 max, just to buy all cheaper updates

madafaker9

Feb 25, 2020
^ 1st diary is near a dead pirate skeleton, you get it pretty early story-wise. 2nd diary is in v40 and you have to give Clare the burning finger to get it. If you come back to the church and Madalyn isn't there, we'll also know you cheated and your game is borked
True. I used cheat mode for money and now have 41% and ask about how i can add pirate diary becouse i not have in equiment.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
What is even the point of using cheats to get money when you don't need to buy everything in the store and getting legit money is now more easy than ever? The only reason I can imagine is for the novelty of saying you bought everything for your house or have 1 gazillion dollars in the game, but is any of that worth it when you know using cheats can fuck up your entire game?

madafaker9

Feb 25, 2020
I used cheat mode for money and i ask now how i can add pirate diary to equiment becouse i not have this. and i cant do next step in game.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
What is even the point of using cheats to get money when you don't need to buy everything in the store and getting legit money is now more easy than ever? The only reason I can imagine is for the novelty of saying you bought everything for your house or have 1 gazillion dollars in the game, but is any of that worth it when you know using cheats can fuck up your entire game?
If people read the warning sure, they might have cared that cheating could ruin their game. But they don't....so they come with endless qustions as to why their game is fucked

madafaker9

Feb 25, 2020
I DO THIS BEFORE WRITE THIS INFORMATION ABOUT CRASH GAME

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes