Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
So what are your guys' favourite girl/girls?

I like Maddy, Janet and Diana the most. Kaley and Alia are probably the ones I like the least.
I like everything. Diana is cool, but boring. Janet, Kalye and Henry have to unite a family of joint fucking. Sofia has a big ass, but a small breast, so they will fuck in the ass, this is a hint. Janet will seduce her husband Naomi, and the nun will drink potions of love and arrange a night of debauchery in the church. Alia will sit on the dirty stone dick in the cave again. The doctor in the clinic by the end of the game will cure all the characters and they will stop fucking like rabbits every five minutes.

• Angry
Reactions: Oldmantac
Sep 27, 2019
You tell me. View attachment 722589

Yeah she is, I've fully accepted that I'm a degenerate at this point.
Well Janet is an anglicised variant of the Hebrew appellation Joanna so I suppose, in a round about way, you actually meant Janet. (Yes/No/Maybe?) Wow, man, you've got it bad when you start giving sirens pet names as if they're real. ;) Take two aspirins and have a lie down tomorrow, with a cold compress on your forehead, preparatory to the rush to get the next ToN update later in the day. While I'm looking forward to the new update I'm hoping against hope for more Maddy :love: content in others the near to foreseeable future. I could just eat her up if she didn't devour me first. Yum. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi and Viggy
Jun 10, 2018
Check out the very first page of this thread in the download section. (y)

On that page. I can only find the main walkthrough and the craft page locations. Can't see anything on kamasutra pages specifically. Otherwise it is just fan sigs, pinups and extra images.

You mean I have to download the entire walktrough and read a section in there?

Sep 27, 2019
On that page. I can only find the main walkthrough and the craft page locations. Can't see anything on kamasutra pages specifically. Otherwise it is just fan sigs, pinups and extra images.

You mean I have to download the entire walktrough and read a section in there?
Look for posts by Alpine Eagle or contact him directly to inquire about walkthroughs, save, updates, maps and similar. He is the dude you need when it comes to help like that. I'm going offline now but if anybody can help you Alpine Eagle is the guy and a very generous and nice guy he is too. Good luck and good evening. (y)

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
You tell me. View attachment 722589

Yeah she is, I've fully accepted that I'm a degenerate at this point.
Had a good laugh because it reminded me of an old friend who, as part of his cat-calling, would yell out love you! to random birds, then would quickly call his wife's name- Dawn- just in case she was walking up behind him without him knowing. The irony is, she is still the only Dawn I've ever met who wasn't smoking hot.

• Haha
Reactions: Viggy

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Wow, man, you've got it bad when you start giving sirens pet names as if they're real. ;) While I'm looking forward to the update tomorrow Personally I'm hoping against hope for more Maddy :love: content in the near to foreseeable future. I could eat her up if she didn't eat me first. Yum. ;)
Life is but an illusion my dear Harpocrates. We are spiritual beings having a human experience, and It's up to us at the end of day to decide what's worthy or not to spend our divine energy on, manifesting whichever reality we desire. 5Head.png

Mads knows all about that I'm sure and would be more than happy to share the secrets of the universe with you, for the right price. hmmhmm.gif

Last edited:

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Nope. Neither is Ms. Bancroft as a matter of fact.
View attachment 722433 View attachment 722437

I personally think there's a decent possiblity that the alleged new character might be Janet's smoking hot younger sister that came to visit, but i'm not betting of it of course.
Pretty sure I meant Valerie. Especially since that movie is called Va-BrSoB in the files, which to me reads Valerie-Brad Sex on Beach. Thanks for "fact checking" me though.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
If the characters in the game know that she is an elderly woman, why doesn’t they care that she looks 25 years old? If she has been in this body for a long time, why has her body not grown old?
I’ve never said that the characters knew her age what are you talking about?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes