Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Considering nymphomania and hypersexuality often stems from past sexual trauma, I'm inclined to feel sorry for her more than anything.
What past trauma ? Have you seen the mega-male she hangs out with (not MC) ? Any legit girl would be head over heels wanting to get dicked all day everyday with a dude like hers (still not talking about MC)

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019

If only Naomi was as elegant and enchanting as this magnificent dancer. Instead we get this sex friend who won't stop at her track untill all the innocent souls in Cape Vedra fall withing her grasp, condemned to fill an insatiable bottomless pit of lust for the rest of their lives, just so she wouldn't feel alone in her misery.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
NLT wouldn't have included the encypted naked images of her in the current update if that wasn't the case IMO. :unsure:
We will see what we will see. :LOL: If it happens I hope it will be affectionate, loving, tender and won't involve imbibing alcohol or aphrodisiac because the lady needs and deserves a lot more than just sex. Something Naomi seems completely unable to grasp or understand. I really hope that Mrs Gala won't be present tomorrow should love bloom for my second favourite and most beautiful siren and that the experience is as good or even better than she thought it would be. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Viggy
Sep 27, 2019
What past trauma ? Have you seen the mega-male she hangs out with (not MC) ? Any legit girl would be head over heels wanting to get dicked all day everyday with a dude like hers (still not talking about MC)
If you're talking about Sam Gala, Naomi's husband, he's impotent which is probably part of the reason she is as she is.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I think Naomi needs a strapon to start fucking women. It would be fun. The developer hinted that in the end we will probably see Henry, Albert, Brad and Naomi's husband fuck Sofia and this will be taken by the photographer. And I also learned that Nadia is the name of a hidden language that is needed to cast a spell at the time of fucking with a virgin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LucasLeels

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: groq

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So what are your guys' favourite girl/girls?

I like Maddy, Janet and Diana the most. Kaley and Alia are probably the ones I like the least.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Like Colombian chanteuse Shakira, Evie's hips don't lie. ;) But, seriously, who the hell is it in the picture? Who looks like that? :unsure: Not one of the slimmer sirens surely. So Naomi, Janet, Pricia and Madalyn's are likely names are in the frame, none of which look like the person pictured below the waist. Could it be mesomorphic Clare? Or athletic Diana whom we know already will probably appear? Kaley? The location indicates that the picture comes from a Booty Call related to the next Kama Sutra page. What the heck is going on? o_O
After exhaustive 'research,' presuming that it is the MC's place in the background, I'm 80-20 on the mystery body being Diana-Sophia. They are the only ones with that skin tone, boob size and tummy shape. That un-glamorous forearm-it has done manual labor- is a wild card, but sways me toward Diana.

I didn't look into it, but the long, long shot is that it is Tasha, with the tattoos removed in the update to throw us a curve. As long as I'm out here on this limb,

As for the hair across from Kaley, it has to be Naomi, so I'm not convinced it is part of a sex scene with the MC.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
After exhaustive 'research,' presuming that it is the MC's place in the background, I'm 80-20 on the mystery body being Diana-Sophia. They are the only ones with that skin tone, boob size and tummy shape. That un-glamorous forearm-it has done manual labor- is a wild card, but sways me toward Diana.

I didn't look into it, but the long, long shot is that it is Tasha, with the tattoos removed in the update to throw us a curve. As long as I'm out here on this limb,

As for the hair across from Kaley, it has to be Naomi, so I'm not convinced it is part of a sex scene with the MC.
Please don't peak his curiosity anymore. He suffered enough headaches already. :cry:

Sep 27, 2019
You dudes need to learn what sarcasm is

We're at 40%, gets about 2-3% every 2 weeks, take grade 2 math classes, do the rest
I fairness I have no idea what kind of man you think qualifies as a mega-male. For all I know you might rate bald, elderly, emaciated and impotent men high enough to place them in that category hence I didn't get the sarcasm. If you'd written a reply to someone along the lines of, "This website teems with geniuses," the penny would have dropped immediately and I would have recognised the /S. Come on, man, give a guy a chance. ;) Your style is too oblique sometimes for me to grasp its meaning. You use too few words and I use far too many. (y)

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019

Diana :love: then who we know is going to be featured.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes