Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
MC is going to need Evie's help for a long time if he's ever going to both find the treasure and the hidden language. Since she is the virtual walkthrough I would imagine she isn't released from her sentance until the very end.

Since MC can't currently physically interact with her maybe MC could do us all a solid and ask her to get naked for us ;) I'm sure NLT has other plans though, but one could only hope.
Perhaps the Hidden Language, this is Treasure. So they are all looking for the same thing, just do not know about it.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
The guy found the TELEPORT, but he is interested in treasures! :LOL:
A wormhole through space and time takes him to...a spot on the north island. Maybe Clare being a scientist knows some astrophysicists that would be very intrigued by this find, but I doubt that's where the direction of the game is heading.

Reactions: Retired123
Sep 27, 2019
MC is going to need Evie's help for a long time if he's ever going to both find the treasure and the hidden language. Since she is the virtual walkthrough I would imagine she isn't released from her sentance until the very end.

Since MC can't current physically interact with her maybe MC could do us all a solid and ask her to get naked for us ;) I'm sure NLT has other plans though, but one could only hope.
Or he could dream about Evie in the way he hallucinated briefly about Janet in the cave during the last update. The ancient Greeks used to practice oneiromancy, i.e., divination by dreams, to predict the future and used similar means to commune with the spirit world via lucid dream-like states; natural, meditative, drug induced, and sometimes as a result of an injury and such like. So it's quite possible for the sake of the narrative for the Henry to interact with Evie, while in a dream state, so vividly that it would seem to him (and us) not much different to a physical experience. And maybe by the end of the game some occult means will have been discovered via the legacy magic of the Tikpac, or whatever, to spring Evie out of her crystal prison and back into her body; indeed, thinking about it further, Madalyn could quite possibly be pursuing much the the same thing, or something very similar, with a view to reincarnating Father Parker/Daemalius back into the world. :unsure:

I'm not sure that even NLT knows yet how his epic story will eventually play out. (y)

Funny that Henry hasn't asked Evie whether he will ever meet Ash in the future.

(If not he will be able to keep Ash's camera and use it to snap any number of post-coital girls without any worries!)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Retired123

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Or he could dream about Evie in the way he hallucinated briefly about Janet in the cave during the last update. The ancient Greeks used to practice oneiromancy, i.e., divination by dreams, to predict the future and used similar means to commune with the spirit world via lucid dream-like states; natural, meditative, drug induced, and sometimes as a result of an injury and such like. So it's quite possible for the sake of the narrative for the Henry to interact with Evie, while in a dream state, so vividly that it would seem to him (and us) not much different to a physical experience. And maybe by the end of the game some occult means will have been discovered via the legacy magic of the Tikpac, or whatever, to spring Evie out of her crystal prison and back into her body; indeed, thinking about it further, Madalyn could quite possibly be pursuing much the the same thing, or something very similar, with a view to reincarnating Father Parker/Daemalius back into the world. :unsure:

I'm not sure that even NLT knows yet how his epic story will eventually play out. (y)

Funny that Henry hasn't asked Evie whether he will ever meet Ash in the future.

(If not he will be able to keep Ash's camera and use it to snap any number of post-coital girls in the future without any worries!)
How far did oneiromancy get the Greeks? J/K...
I will go on record and say by whatever means necessary I'd just like to see Evie naked or even a brief flash. Whether in a dream, enchantment or rubbing the G-spot on the Soul Crystal. Dammit Evie! Let the puppies breathe!!

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
What's this about a 13th girl? Where did you get that information from? I didn't see anything about that, could somebody please explain?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
What's this about a 13th girl? Where did you get that information from? I didn't see anything about that, could somebody please explain?
We certainly could explain, but going back a page or two...maybe three at this point would answer your question.

Hint: you're looking for a .jpg

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
From his Discord server. Once in a while NLT reveals some new information in there.

On a side note, has anyone else here answered the survey that was linked in the last weekly news? If so, what did you put in the question about the theories you have for the game? For me, I'm almost sure that the love potion was originaly created in Cape Vedra, thats why all the plants used to make it are native to the town.

Reactions: hitman225

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I think a interesting gimmick would be the option to buy contraception pills at Emily's store.
It could give to option to cum inside during future booty calls/story scenes if you have any.

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper

sharingpenguin

Feb 20, 2019
what are you supposed to do after you scare away the old guy out of the doctors office, the soul crysta says i need to use someone as bait and that alia could help. but when i go talk to her nothing happens.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
what are you supposed to do after you scare away the old guy out of the doctors office, the soul crysta says i need to use someone as bait and that alia could help. but when i go talk to her nothing happens.
go to the mall, talk to 2 girls, then go to the park again.

Sep 27, 2019
How far did oneiromancy get the Greeks? J/K...
I will go on record and say by whatever means necessary I'd just like to see Evie naked or even a brief flash. Whether in a dream, enchantment or rubbing the G-spot on the Soul Crystal. Dammit Evie! Let the puppies breathe!!
Djinn doesn't do it for me, although Evie is a tonic. :)

Last edited:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
That small space between the bubbles looks like the most ridiculous nipple I've ever seen :oops: as always though, you do great work please don't take my words as discouragement.
What the hell are you talking about ? :unsure:

I advise you to look a little better because the nipple is the most normal thing. :unsure:

Sep 27, 2019
From his Discord server. Once in a while NLT reveals some new information in there.

On a side note, has anyone else here answered the survey that was linked in the last weekly news? If so, what did you put in the question about the theories you have for the game? For me, I'm almost sure that the love potion was originaly created in Cape Vedra, thats why all the plants used to make it are native to the town.
Completed the survey? Nope. What point in being a voice in the wilderness or a sane man in an asylum. :( The vox populi is best ignored anyway because the outpourings of massed idiots are predominantly full of shit. :devilish: How could Treasure of Nadia possibly be as good as it is if NLT's art were determined, or even guided, by the opinions of the kakistocracy? o_O The best art isn't democratic and NLT's is amongst the best of its genre. :love: Get real for goodness' sake. :LOL:

(I'm not sure if I actually believe this or not but enjoyed the hell out of saying it anyway.)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes