whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
So apparently I might actually reached the end of the game thus far???
Is 40% right for you?
Is this where we are supposed to be?
Yes. Version 40071... 40 = %, 07 = month (July) and 1 = first release of the month (2nd is usually on the 15th)

Reactions: Diavel

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
So apparently I might actually reached the end of the game thus far???
Is 40% right for you?
Is this where we are supposed to be?
I always checked the Soul Crystal. So if I collected all (Hearts, Pages, Booty Calls, Outfits, Treatments and Massages) that is definitevely all done with the version I curently played.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

randgom3083t3

Aug 4, 2019
How do I get to the full mast bar backyard? The door is locked in the back. Talking to Tasha (even after booty calls) she just says its rush hour soon and nothing else.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
It's the guest room at Janet's house I'm pretty sure.
View attachment 721899
Now that I'm thinkng about it.. Could it be related to our supposedly new character? Perhaps one of Janet's friends is visiting Cape Vedra and needs a place to crash at? Or maybe it's a relative of hers? Does she have another daughter? or perchance a sister?! That would explain why she'll breeze in mc's house uninvented wouldn't it? She's his bloody aunt after all!!
Ah, my head is spinning. View attachment 721958

Exactly! Since it's NLT we're talking about, we're probably about 90% wrong in our predictions. Then again, even if we're right on the substance, he'll throw one major curve ball in. lol

Edit: Here's proof of NLT establishing the presence of 13 sirens instead of the current 12 way before the game even launched.
View attachment 721963
Nope, it is the MC's bedroom:

1)Green Drape not Gray
2) Part of the Statue

MC Bedroom.png

Sep 27, 2019
Nope, it is the MC's bedroom:

1)Green Drape not Gray
2) Part of the Statue

View attachment 722110
We were talking about the background behind Janet in the top panel not the bottom panel. If you look closely behind Janet in the top panel you can see a flash of blue to her lower left from an object on a desk, corner of a picture frame (top left), and bars of an exercise machine behind her which match up with those in the the room the MC occupied when a member of her household. (The BG-House-BonusRoompng.png file in the www/img/pictures folder shows this clearly when decrypted.) Hence the conclusions about Janet and the MC meeting in that room during the next episode on which I would bet the farm. (y)

The burning question is: For what purpose? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikor987

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
We were talking about the background behind Janet in the top panel not the bottom panel. If you look closely behind Janet in the top panel you can see a flash of blue to her lower left from an object on a table/desk, corner of a picture frame top left, and bars of an exercise machine behind her which match up with the room the MC occupied when a member of her household. Hence the conclusions about Janet and the MC meeting in that room in the next episode on the the chances of which on which I would bet the farm.
Yep, I agree top left pic is in Janet's guestroom.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
How do I get to the full mast bar backyard? The door is locked in the back. Talking to Tasha (even after booty calls) she just says its rush hour soon and nothing else.
Do something else then return to the bar and talk to Tasha, offer to help her.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
It’s bad that he moved to another house. He would have lived better with Janet and brought women home. I can imagine how he says: “Can Naomi spend the night in my room today?”

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Although it seems there'll be a 13th girl it's probably going to be a one-time thing. There are only 12 booty call slots in the phone. That could of course change in the future.

Sep 27, 2019
Although it seems there'll be a 13th girl it's probably going to be a one-time thing. There are only 12 booty call slots in the phone. That could of course change in the future.
Actually that could be true. Madalyn only popped up in person at the very end of Lust Epidemic and carried that story over to Treasure of Nadia, but she did exist as a presence in the former game as a portrait. There's no hint of anything similar in Treasure of Nadia that I'm aware of. Unless I've missed something. Which is more often the case than I like.

Reactions: pizdurina

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
If it's indeed 13th girl which is about to make her debut in the game then it has to be Evie. Any other girl would be considered as a 14th. We are now at 40% and soon will enter the second half of the game that NLT claims to be even better as far as the scenes concerned, but we have no clue as to what her other abilities are aside from being able to look into the future. During her first appearance, she says that she is working on getting herself out of that crystal. I believe it is not only me who wants to see that lascivious genie in the flash.
Also, i can't help but think why MC doesn't ask her about ghosts or about the stuff going on inside the church. Being a transdimensional creature she might have the answer or any information given her age.

DewyDS

Jun 4, 2017
The game freezes when i i make the deal with Clair, right after she blows up the rocks by the crafting area, does anyone else have this issue and is there a fix?

Sep 27, 2019
If it's indeed 13th girl which is about to make her debut in the game then it has to be Evie. Any other girl would be considered as a 14th. We are now at 40% and soon will enter the second half of the game that NLT claims to be even better as far as the scenes concerned, but we have no clue as to what her other abilities are aside from being able to look into the future. During her first appearance, she says that she is working on getting herself out of that crystal. I believe it is not only who wants to see that lascivious genie in the flash.
Also, i can't help but think why MC doesn't ask her about ghosts or about the stuff going on inside the church. Being a transdimensional creature she might have the answer or any information given her age.
That makes good sense S.T.A.R.S. Evie has been a presence in Treasure of Nadia almost from the word go and is analogous, in a way, to the portrait of Madalyn which hung throughout Lust Epidemic in the university building: like Madalyn's portrait Evie is both in and not in her game, physically anyway. (y) I think that the thirteenth siren will most likely will turn out to be the disembodied guide of the game, as you suggest, only reembodied hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldmantac

Senzapane

May 13, 2020
Hi all don't know if i missed a chest key, in the last update i found the one in the cemetery and opened the chest in the cave were you found wood and talisman, am i supposed to also open the one in the church or is that for a later update?

Sep 27, 2019
Hi all don't know if i missed a chest key, in the last update i found the one in the cemetery and opened the chest in the cave were you found wood and talisman, am i supposed to also open the one in the church or is that for a later update?
Activate the soul crystal and look at the statistics displayed at the bottom of the screen. I you have collected 17/17 (Kama Sutra) Pages you've got them all. Unfortunately you haven't however. :cry:

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
That makes good sense S.T.A.R.S. Evie has been a presence in Treasure of Nadia almost from the word go and is analogous, in a way, to the portrait of Madalyn which hung throughout Lust Epidemic in the university building: like Madalyn's portrait Evie is both in and not in her game, physically anyway. (y) I think that the thirteenth siren will most likely will turn out to be the disembodied guide of the game, as you suggest, only reembodied hopefully.
MC is going to need Evie's help for a long time if he's ever going to both find the treasure and the hidden language. Since she is the virtual walkthrough I would imagine she isn't released from her sentance until the very end.

Since MC can't currently physically interact with her maybe MC could do us all a solid and ask her to get naked for us ;) I'm sure NLT has other plans though, but one could only hope.

Last edited:

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
The guy found the TELEPORT, but he is interested in treasures! :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes