Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
What are you guys on about? Whether it'll be a previous character from Lust Epidemic, a man ( KappaPride.png ) or Janet's close friend/relative;
The new chacter will simply not be Evie. I'm truly sorry, but facts don't care about your odd fantasies haha.
whodis.PNG CHR-Evie-Body-1.png

Sep 27, 2019
What are you guys on about? Whether it'll be a previous character from Lust Epidemic, a man ( View attachment 722340 ) or Janet's close friend/relative;
The new chacter will simply not be Evie. I'm truly sorry, but facts don't care about your odd fantasies haha.
View attachment 722328 View attachment 722330
Like Colombian chanteuse Shakira, Evie's hips don't lie. ;) But, seriously, who the hell is it in the picture? Who looks like that? :unsure: Not one of the slimmer sirens surely. So Naomi, Janet, Pricia and Madalyn's are likely names are in the frame, none of which look like the person pictured below the waist. Could it be mesomorphic Clare? Or athletic Diana whom we know already will probably appear? Kaley? The location indicates that the picture comes from a Booty Call related to the next Kama Sutra page. What the heck is going on? o_O

Last edited:

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I thought there was gonna be some action between Alia and the old man when we were using her as a bait. lol.
I also hoped that the bait for Albert would be Alia’s young pussy and he would show her that men in age were much better than young boys. Maybe then, Alia would not mind trying a member of her father, because she is not her own. It would be fun to see how this girl becomes a hot bitch, like Naomi. I am for all the girls fucked in different holes. More lust and fetishes. I hope Albert fuck some girl or woman in this game.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Like Colombian chanteuse Shakira, Evie's hips don't lie. ;) But, seriously, who the hell is it in the picture? Who looks like that? :unsure: Not one of the slimmer sirens surely. So Naomi, Janet, Pricia and Madalyn's names are in the frame, none of which look like the person pictured below the waist. Could it be mesomorphic Clare? Or athletic Diana, whom we know already will probably put in an appearance? What the heck is going on? o_O
I guess we'll soon find out. What is clear is that this update is going to be very interesting to say the least.
I'm so very excited about tomorrow and can't wait to unravel all these mysteries that are driving me mad!

Sep 27, 2019
I guess we'll soon find out. What is clear is that this update is going to be very interesting to say the least.
I'm so very excited about tomorrow and can't wait to unravel all these mysteries that are driving me mad!
My whole life is normally geared around solving problems and as far as the next update goes I'm stumped. Completely bereft of theories, thoughts and ideas. In my kingdom of sand and empire of red rust the wellspring has run dry. A novel, unusual and entirely uncomfortable position to find myself in I don't mind telling you and today, having nothing at all to do thanks to the Covid plague, I've wasted several hours normally better spent on matters of moment considering idly where Treasure of Nadia might be going, all to no avail.

NLT is a sadist who has visited this tribulation upon us purposefully.

What a pisser! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Viggy

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I think people are getting a bit too worked up over this 13th girl thing. Seems obvious to me. The teaser pic says there are 13 hot girls in the game, which there already are, including Evie. It doesn't say you're going to get nail them all or even see them naked. I figure NLT had already designed the characters for the game, and said well, I've got 13 female models here, so 13 it is. Or hey, maybe it's the woman from LE! She already has a sex scene on the beach! Just not with MC. In fact, if my memory is right, she was the first woman with a sex scene. So the 13th woman is actually the 1st, and she's done....

Reactions: tan79

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
My whole life is normally geared around solving problems and as far as the next update goes I'm stumped. Completely bereft of theories, thoughts and ideas. In my kingdom of sand and empire of red rust the wellspring has run dry. A novel, unusual and entirely uncomfortable position to find myself in I don't mind telling you and today, having nothing at all to do thanks to the Covid plague, I've wasted several hours normally better spent on matters of moment considering idly where Treasure of Nadia might be going, all to no avail.

NLT is a sadist who has visited this tribulation upon us purposefully.

What a pisser! :LOL:
Imagine having 2 weeks to wait instead of tomorrow, you'd probably devolve to the level of fail most noodles display around here

Sep 27, 2019
I think people are getting a bit too worked up over this 13th girl thing. Seems obvious to me. The teaser pic says there are 13 hot girls in the game, which there already are, including Evie. It doesn't say you're going to get nail them all or even see them naked. I figure NLT had already designed the characters for the game, and said well, I've got 13 female models here, so 13 it is. Or hey, maybe it's the woman from LE! She already has a sex scene on the beach! Just not with MC. In fact, if my memory is right, she was the first woman with a sex scene. So the 13th woman is actually the 1st, and she's done....
I'm not 100% sure that incorporeal girls count as real girls as far as the game is concerned hence all the pointless musing and muttering about the "thirteenth girl" and such like. Plus there's a subtext in story about possible resurrection of Damelius, a really bad guy formerly existing as a ghost in the church with Madalyn presently, making people wonder if Evie could be brought back to the physical world likewise. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that. :unsure: Basically a lot of hot air expelled for no reason, to no good purpose, by a few very bored people today including me. ;)

Last edited:

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I'm not 100% sure that incorporeal girls count as real girls as far as the game is concerned hence all the pointless musing and muttering about the "thirteenth girl" and such like. Plus there's a subtext in story about possible resurrection of Damelius, a really bad guy formerly existing as a ghost in the church with Madalyn presently, making people wonder if Evie could be brought back to the physical world likewise. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that. :unsure:
I hear you. Then it's Valerie. She's even been creampied. That puts her content ahead of anyone except probably Naomi. But she's pretty much the town bike. Everyone gets a free ride...

Reactions: EJW
Sep 27, 2019
I hear you. Then it's Valerie. She's even been creampied. That puts her content ahead of anyone except probably Naomi. But she's pretty much the town bike. Everyone gets a free ride...
Naomi has the worst personality of all of the sirens, but she's still number four amongst my favourites. o_O (Diana, Janet, Madalyn and Naomi.) It shows terrible taste on my part but, rather like the MC, I find myself helpless in the face of such beauty in the game and in the real world both. Naomi is a catastrophic, selfish and poisonous disaster of a woman but her body type rings my bell like no other. :confused: I blame it on the Y-chromosome myself. :)

D

Deleted member 2552672

Naomi has the worst personality of all of the sirens, but she's still number four amongst my favourites. o_O (Diana, Janet, Madalyn and Naomi.) It shows terrible taste on my part but, rather like the MC, I find myself helpless in the face of such beauty in the game and in the real world both. Naomi is a catastrophic, selfish and poisonous disaster of a woman but her body type rings my bell like no other. :confused: I blame it on the Y-chromosome myself. :)
Bit odd bro, Naomi just wants sex and there's nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Nope. Neither is Ms. Bancroft as a matter of fact.
CHR-Valerie-Body-1.png CHR-Bancroft-Body-1.png

I personally think there's a decent possiblity that the alleged new character might be Janet's smoking hot younger sister that came to visit, but i'm not betting of it of course.

Sep 27, 2019
There is when you use people and, sadly, Naomi is a prime example of a user who puts her pleasures above and beyond the welfare and happiness of her conquests, friends and family. :( Maybe this upsets me more than you because I knew someone once, whom I absolutely adored, who behaved like that to me, fucked me over for the longest time, and made more unhappy than I'd ever been in my life up to that point. You have to experience it to understand it and hopefully you'll be lucky enough not to meet your Naomi in real life and end up caring about her much more than she deserves because to do so is absolute folly.

Last edited:

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
That's great and all, but she seems to ONLY care about sex. MC is just a boytoy to her, someone she can get pleasure from, whilst also corrupting other girls to experience more lust. Even her own daughter isn't an exception. It's nice that she'll influence other girls to get horny for MC but in terms of character she just doesn't really care about us or consequences, she just wants pleasure and entertainment.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes