• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 27, 2019
For some reason, I have a hunch that there's a higher chance of it being a newly introduced character rather than the mc's naked torso.
I painstakingly tried to find a mach as well comparing it side by side to my decrypted image files, to no avail.
Looking at the bottom panel of the Weekly Report the figure on the right doesn't seem to possess the curved flaring hips of any of the sirens, not even slim ones like Alia, Emiliy and Sofia, which is why I thought it might be the MC himself as a logical alternative.

I never considered a wild card like a new character being thrown in to the mix.

If the bottom panel doesn't involve a Booty Call it must be a scene integral to the story and I'm wondering whether one of the three new scenes, mentioned in the Weekly Report, might involve one of the women paying a visit to Henry's home spontaneously, without his call, which would be a first when you think about it. Apart from Diana every visitor admitted to the MC's home has involved a Booty Call. Now, as I remember it, a few episodes back, the MC invited Janet to visit his house at some point, to have a look around and see what he'd done with the place, and she accepted. So maybe one of the forthcoming scenes involves Janet walking/driving to the MC's home to check it out and converse with him privately. (Looking at the top panel in the Weekly Report I can't work out exactly where Janet is based on what little I can see of the background behind her. I think she's at home, actually, based on the open plan look and arch behind her.) Also, as I remember it, Kaley once called at his home, off her own bat after the pool party, when he was out, so I suppose that conceivably the same thing could be said of her; Kaley is the only girl who has ever called at the MC's house to see him, of her own initiative, without a Booty Call being involved.

I'm just spinning my wheels here...

Since what happens in Cape Vedra is determined by the imagination of NLT rather than physical processes governed by neat and tidy natural laws it's impossible to calculate or predict anything at all really! All we know is that, probably, Janet, Kaley and Diana will be putting in appearances although I'm not 100% sure of that! We will just have to remain tortured and in agony until tomorrow when everything will be revealed. :) If the Patreon servers go belly up and crash again tomorrow the lost and despairing amongst us will be jumping off the ledges of high buildings en masse! :LOL:

Last edited:

TrashyBlender

Mar 8, 2019
I keep getting this error that basically says "Failed to load [file, usually an image]" when there's a loading screen, anyone know how to solve this? It just gets stuck in the loading screen

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Looking at the top panel in the Weekly Report I can't work out exactly where Janet is based on what little I can see of the background behind her. I think she's at home, actually, based on the open plan look and arch behind her.
It's the guest room at Janet's house I'm pretty sure.
BG-House-BonusRoompng.png
Now that I'm thinkng about it.. Could it be related to our supposedly new character? Perhaps one of Janet's friends is visiting Cape Vedra and needs a place to crash at? Or maybe it's a relative of hers? Does she have another daughter? or perchance a sister?! That would explain why she'll breeze in mc's house uninvented wouldn't it? She's his bloody aunt after all!!
Ah, my head is spinning. NotLikeThis.png
Since what happens in Cape Vedra is determined by the imagination of NLT rather than physical processes governed by neat and tidy natural laws it's impossible to calculate or predict anything at all really! All we know is that, probably, Janet, Kaley and Diana will be putting in appearances although I'm not 100% sure of that! We will just have to remain tortured and in agony until tomorrow when everything will be revealed. :)
Exactly! Since it's NLT we're talking about, we're probably about 90% wrong in our predictions. Then again, even if we're right on the substance, he'll throw one major curve ball in. lol

Edit: Here's proof of NLT establishing the presence of 13 sirens instead of the current 12 way before the game even launched.
1_4.png

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I have long thought that Kaley will be an important character in the game.
My thoughts: The demon will need a virgin and she will become Kaley. Therefore, Kaley will not soon lose her virginity, and perhaps only towards the end of the game.
then nun is no "virgin" if he need kaley.............

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Here's proof of NLT establishing the presence of 13 sirens instead of the current 12 way before the game even launched.
View attachment 721963
So Crystal Soul girl is the thirteenth. And if you add women from LE, then even more succeed. If you mean the thirteenth girl that MC will fuck, then it is possible a girl that we have not seen. I don’t think that the Soul Crystal girl will fuck with MC, if only in a scene not related to the plot. Maybe 13 girl is this Nadia?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
So Crystal Soul girl is the thirteenth. And if you add women from LE, then even more succeed. If you mean the thirteenth girl that MC will fuck, then it is possible a girl that we have not seen. I don’t think that the Soul Crystal girl will fuck with MC, if only in a scene not related to the plot. Maybe 13 girl is this Nadia?
Maybe Crystal girl is Nadia ;)

Reactions: Retired123
Sep 27, 2019
It's the guest room at Janet's house I'm pretty sure.
I think you're right about the room and so it looks like the MC is going to visit Janet, at her home, and have a conversation with her in what used to be his old room when he lived there. I wonder why there of all places? Janet looks at ease, cheerful and happy though. I wonder if the MC might be going to stay at Janet's for some reason and they are getting his old room ready in advance. :unsure: If Kaley were away overnight at the same time for some reason, e.g., enjoying a sleepover with Alia at Estero Key, who knows where that might lead or what might happen under such circumstances?

Edit: Here's proof of NLT establishing the presence of 13 sirens instead of the current 12 way before the game even launched.
View attachment 721963
Now isn't that interesting as Diana is wont to say. Never seen that before. Is the thirteenth siren Evie then? At the end of the game is she going to step out of her crystal prison, cloak herself in flesh, and become a real woman? Could Evie even be the eponymous fabled treasure of Nadia? We have been given no significant backstory at all in respect to MC's lovely Djiniri. Was she once-upon-a-time a human woman who transformed into a Djinn?

(I remember a story a girlfriend told me a few years ago about a lady who trapped a powerful Djinn and bargained with him for magical powers in return for his release. So to escape her clutches the Djinn changed her into a Djiniri, much like himself, giving her all the magic she had ever dreamt of but only to grant wishes, made by humans, rendering her powers useless in respect to personal gain and self-interested purpose. Wanting to rule everyone and everything she ended up unable to rule even herself although gifted with the power like the gods. Be careful what you wish for, as they say, especially when dealing with supernatural entities like Djinn.)

Or was Evie originally born of fire and has always been a Djiniri? Does she have a hidden agenda all of her own? Some design that she wants to bring to fruition by guiding the actions of others? Is she in any way like, similar or connected to Daemalius? Does Madalyn know about her? Could she even be behaving in the way that she does because Idaho Johnson wished it so before he died? When you think about it we know next to nothing about sassy, fey and funny Evie.

Even though she's not a girl could Evie be the thirteenth girl of Nadia?

If that makes any sense at all? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Perhaps the thirteenth girl will be a new character who will link ToN and the new NLT game. Just like Madalyn connects LE and ToN.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I don't believe in that.
if curse make het "undeath" to suffer 4ever , like in pirates of karibien, (dont know how the type this im dutch,) , there can only die if al is gold is back to where it belong
there use it as revence, so maby after its still cursed, so there use it to free nadia, is possible, she shall have enouhg none cursed gold,
so well possible, here name is in the game, why treasure of nadia , and name stam (tik tok of something similar sound
we will see in one of next updates, comming months of weeks
or tomorrow?????????????

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Now isn't that interesting as Diana is wont to say. Never seen that before. Is the thirteenth siren Evie then? At the end of the game is she going to step out of her crystal prison, cloak herself in flesh, and become a real woman? Could Evie even be the eponymous fabled treasure of Nadia herself? We have been given no significant backstory at all in respect to MC's lovely Djiniri. Was she once-upon-a-time a human woman who transformed into a Djinn? (I remember a story a girlfriend told me a few years ago about a lady who once trapped a powerful Djinn and bargained with him for magical powers in return for his release ending up changed into Djiniri for her trouble, gaining all the magic she dreamt of but only to grant wishes made by humans rendering her powers useless for personal self-interested purposes. Wanting to rule everyone and everything she ended not even able to even rule herself. Be careful what you wish for as they say.) Or was Evie born of fire and always a Djiniri? Does she have a hidden agenda of her own? Some design that she wants to bring into being by guiding the actions of others? Could she even be behaving in the way that she does because Idaho Johnson wished it so?

When you think about it we know next to nothing about sassy, fey and funny Evie. :confused:

Is Evie the thirteenth girl? :unsure:
she know of "4the wall and speak that you in a "game" so she can use a "cheat" to get free, she need him to do the "cheat" if you know your in a game you can change the game, like in one of the updates ending some get crushed under a rock, and so it there always something, so she test if she can make changes, as crush a npc with a rock" must be placed for a reason and in next update its if it never happened is you replay game, so more changes that show she change truth, so you save first diana , but not work, so she change you need be saved, and then she will kiss you well , so possible she find a "way out"
else changes make no sense........... can be make with purpuse; or just changes to make game beter, but its possible, because she respond as in the matrix that some stuff not work als meaning, like chush him under rock, that man i think not come back in next update, if do im be wrong??????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
very good possible indeed
but in last game , lust epidemi , he had a body to make here prignant, it was the sex that destroy the spell to use it as a vessel , but still possible, but then she must hate player, first , so he can use here hate to seduce here , we see

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes