Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
....... the snippening

To wrap this up: You can cheat all you want. It's your choice. If it works for you, good. If not, don't come and cry about it. Simple
Way too simple for 99%+ of the people in this thread ...... A simpler way would be to just ban any1 and every1 that comes here and posts cheat related junk

milflover699

Jul 12, 2020
this game really good but what it need is to change some of the chracter models .,make alia and emily and kaley to have some big saggy milf tits and give them some niec big bigger juicy milf asses. then the game the best

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Uh... This will get complicated to explain but i try.

The line of 44Tom is in the figurative sense spoken.

If a developer like the NLT team makes a game with grind, they know for sure people will go and cheat. When they write the code for said game, they can choose to make sure nothing breaks if e.g money or inventory values where changed. But this would be extra work for the devs and like we see in TON, the team did not do this work and the editing of saves can lead to problems.
Means, for TON the dev team did simply choose to count on a unaltered game state and don't care if problems arise from some edited files. Reading between the lines...

Also: Your statement cited above is incorrect. Perhaps you overlooked something. The developer does indeed speak to you( and to us others) about all this. Simple to proof:
View attachment 728088

The message every user with changed files get to see on savegame loading... They know. And they say it clearly.

To wrap this up: You can cheat all you want. It's your choice. If it works for you, good. If not, don't come and cry about it. Simple.

Are you serious?
Hello Madeddy,

44Tom was using figurative speaking to my "Matrix" joke which I replied to oCATo. No problem.

What he said involves modifying save file, so oCATo followed the conversation and joined the topic, with his cold humor style or just plain words. If 44Tom took it as cold humor, we just hahaha. If 44Tom took it as plain words, it was just "Ok, since you said so". I think no one was offended there. I don't see what part oCATo doesn't understand the game or dev's policy, since he didn't complain any consequence after modifying for testing.

I believe or I assume that you might start as trying to remind, but the problem was your tone. The saying " I am not surprised at all" may not make people comfortable. And you put an underline at "you", which I am not sure how oCATo would understand the underline "you". I think that was the part he asked you to "translate", in figurative sense.

A man is the slave of his owned words. I once used a few hard words in this thread, complaining something I don't like, but didn't use it to any specific user ID.

You two are both smart guys who helping many other fans here. A friendly way to close this discussion is let it go. Or it may go down to more underline words, hopefully not. :cool: :sick: :sleep: :sleep:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Madeddy
44Tom

742463_TON_cheat.png

NLT not say, "do not". NTL say, "we not help".
This correct. This is the Profession from others.

See RenPy. Here is UnRen from Sam the programm, the most use.
Is very good, i use this too. And many Mods made Cheat-Mods. Scrappy is on from the best.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

If a developer like the NLT team makes a game with grind, they know for sure people will go and cheat. When they write the code for said game, they can choose to make sure nothing breaks if e.g money or inventory values where changed. But this would be extra work for the devs and like we see in TON, the team did not do this work and the editing of saves can lead to problems.
Means, for TON the dev team did simply choose to count on a unaltered game state and don't care if problems arise from some edited files. Reading between the lines...

Also: Your statement cited above is incorrect. Perhaps you overlooked something. The developer does indeed speak to you( and to us others) about all this. Simple to proof:
View attachment 728088

The message every user with changed files get to see on savegame loading... They know. And they say it clearly.

To wrap this up: You can cheat all you want. It's your choice. If it works for you, good. If not, don't come and cry about it. Simple.
The IC patch will give you the same message even if you did not edit your save. You won't get that message if you only change some inventory items and money.

Puzzle 12: the least number of moves. Only remove the blue blocks
Puzzle_12_1.jpg Puzzle_12_2.jpg Puzzle_12_3.jpg Puzzle_12_4.jpg

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

View attachment 728088

Are you serious?
you are right when in game says files have been modified but that goes for MOD, not save game.I'm using online save editor and never got any message and have items that aren't even released yet.I have 2 saved games 1 without cheats and one with just about all,was just trying to see some stuff(like breaking wall,making dart(dart from last update)opening new doors.

D

Deleted member 541794

I neglected this game for so long. I kind of regret it. Although nothing beats playing a game about halfway done and catching up. Or maybe I am just talking to myself. Either way good game and storyline.

Reactions: Ozzfest

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
Never thought I'd see this, but here we are. Btw, this is not the total amount I got from fishing, I spent quite a lot of it already.
I used online save editor to just edit the save file and give myself a couple hundred million in cash, also gave myself 5 extra chest keys so i can open them as i see them.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I hope Janet insists that Kaley visits the doctor for her pretend illness. I'm hoping for another Jessica/Kaley scene
You meant three of them touching each other or eventually become a licking triangle?

Then after going home Janet and Kaley have better relationship even closer than before, so they can finally accept the unforgivable things the other one does with MC?

Therefore they will agree together to help MC out by sucking his JJ in some kind of emergency situation?

Good idea. (y)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Retired123

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

After last week's early release the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is underway and will feature 3 new story scenes and a new kamasutra page. As with the last two update I will also be adding new things to buy for the house and also some new puzzles.

Treasure of Nadia is roughly half finished with many new and exciting scenes and reveals. The game has many threads and lots of possibilities for new projects following Treasure of Nadia.

The development of Treasure of Nadia began in February of 2019 with an idea to build a game that revolved around treasure hunting and would incorporate the mystery set up in Lust Epidemic.

My goal is to tell a larger saga spanning multiple games and my next project will begin to be outlined this month.
I am interested in your feedback! Even though I can not revel the ending to Treasure of Nadia (obviously) I am interested in what your thought are for future NLT content.

! As I do with the Treasure of Nadia feedback I will read everyone's responses.

More details about the new game will come later this year.

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
You meant three of them touching each other or eventually become a licking triangle?

Then after going home Janet and Kaley have better relationship even closer than before, so they can finally accept the unforgivable things the other one does with MC?

Therefore they will agree together to help MC out by sucking his JJ in some kind of emergency situation?

Good idea. (y)(y)
Henry will steal Janet’s panties and Naomi will come to visit Janet wearing these panties. Janet will understand that Henry stole her panties and this will arouse sexual desire in her. Janet is an important character, she is needed not just for sex. I think it will somehow affect the main story of the game.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
There re two files on the compressed link download for the windows version. Can anyone help me on what to do with them, I mean after i download them? Do i download both files and replace it with the update provided ?

Reactions: chicho1958

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020

Weekly Report

After last week's early release the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is underway and will feature 3 new story scenes and a new kamasutra page. As with the last two update I will also be adding new things to buy for the house and also some new puzzles.

Treasure of Nadia is roughly half finished with many new and exciting scenes and reveals. The game has many threads and lots of possibilities for new projects following Treasure of Nadia.

The development of Treasure of Nadia began in February of 2019 with an idea to build a game that revolved around treasure hunting and would incorporate the mystery set up in Lust Epidemic.

My goal is to tell a larger saga spanning multiple games and my next project will begin to be outlined this month.
I am interested in your feedback! Even though I can not revel the ending to Treasure of Nadia (obviously) I am interested in what your thought are for future NLT content.

! As I do with the Treasure of Nadia feedback I will read everyone's responses.

More details about the new game will come later this year.

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!
In the new game I want more...
738366_cow_pole.gif

Reactions: falomir
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes