Dolfie.S

Mar 8, 2019
Can I continue my playthrough of this version to the next update? Would like to keep my fishing records if possible

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, check the OP section about save location : your save files aren't in the game's folder : you can delete/update/whatever and your saves won't be affected

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Save don't show in load section v42072.
Thank You ! (y)
I make a new copy from all saves in User Data.
Please test this and say me, it work or not.

copy also the first and the last file from zip file in your User Data.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Who...so genius to make such (so many) save with so many money... bought out all stuff in the mall and still left 1.2M...

Is it safe to use them? Not with mod? I am a little worry my game file now. :eek: o_O
This is made with edit variable 2 from save. And nothing with a mod.
It is save and give less problems as the original:
I never have less money and can every time buy all.

i made a new zip file. I not know, is the first and the last file important to copy or not.
and i not can test this self.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Can you make rock boom in save? (kidding) :LOL:
Yes. No Problen.
Here, something with nice flowers.

ToN Plant.png

Here, you see all variables, you can change in a save. Sort by number and name.
if you edit crazzy things, the save not work. But, this not destroy the game.
If you delete your own crazzy save, all is OK again. You see, you can nothing doing wrong.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Yes. No Problen.

Interesting.

There are "Rat trap" and "Snake in a Barrel". I guess MC needs to take the rat in trap to the snake cave, to tempt and catch the snake into Barrel.

(But I think another way is to modify the coordinate of "Snake X" and "Snake Y")

A lot of people should hate these:
FishRandomizer
SizeRandomizer

Couldn't find the parameter of rock boom though.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
... Its just a fetish for me (Defloraiton w/blood), taking a virgin's first time, having them bleed around your cock, showing that wonderful proof that you took their first time is just so fucking hot. ... So i'm sure you can imagine my disappointment when not only do we see both virgins fucking objects instead of the MC's cock for their (presumably) first time, but no blood either. o_O

I was disappointed so figured I'd ask here if there where any girls with intact hymens in the story ...
Stop already crying little one. :) You always have the nun and Albert left for your depraved addiction.
One of them will surely bled if you do it right. (y)

jacktrue

Jul 12, 2020
Yes. No Problen.

View attachment 727827

Here, you see all variables, you can change in a save. Sort by number and name.
if you edit crazzy things, the save not work. But, this not destroy the game.
If you delete your own crazzy save, all is OK again. You see, you can nothing doing wrong.
thanks for all and with which program can I open a save file and modify the data?

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
I believe that it doesn't make sense even if you have more rock boom (for cave) and room key (for church). The main program and background pictures don't have those parts yet.

Otherwise you walk through and suddenly see this

timg.jpg

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
thanks for all and with which program can I open a save file and modify the data?

Here, you need to upload 3 file:
1. your save from User Data you want edit
2. /"ToN"/www/data/System.ison
3. /"ToN"/www/data/Items.ison

After this you can edit what you like and download.

• Love
Reactions: MTZ32 and jacktrue

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Anyone else have random freezes or is just me? Sound still working, but black screen. No mods or patches using the latest version of the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Graphics drivers saying lolnope, video codec saying lolnope, entire potato-grade PC saying lolnope. Try 1 of those

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I believe that it doesn't make sense even if you have more rock boom (for cave) and room key (for church). The main program and background pictures don't have those parts yet.

Otherwise you walk through and suddenly see this

View attachment 727886
Well duh! That is the developer telling you to stop modifying the Save Files by using "Saveeditonline". It is not needed to play the game and get all that you need for each version.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Well duh! That is the developer telling you to stop modifying the Save Files by using "Saveeditonline". It is not needed to play the game and get all that you need for each version.
I actually did a lot of grinding to collect talismans and plants during waiting update. Now only left the items over 1 million in mall. :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes