May 20, 2020

Jojo6969

Sep 13, 2019
Treasure of Nadia [v40072] unofficial update win compressed

only update

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
oCATo Pdoan

I walked into puzzle 12 again, and I found that it doesn't require any boom indeed. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: A little ridiculous. At the release night I went to the first boom during my first try.

View attachment 727373
:) yes. this the best. :cool:(y):giggle:

please , Alpine Eagle , see here ! This something for you !

-------------------------------

I played something with puzzle 10.
That has one red button too many, which fixes the 2nd snake.
I wondered what if we hit the red button and let the snake run free? :)

puzzle 10 ++.png

GxG

Aug 11, 2018
Guys who can be so kind to tell me all the keys position? I just missed one and I don't know where it can be, so please help me

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I'll trade you $Headress.png for IconSet.png xD
what version are you playing? IconSet is in many updates.

To view version Inventory > Soul Crystal > bottom line > first green field

read the answer to OfficialyNoob and replace v38062 by vXXXXX from your first green field

you should be OK!

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
^ 2nd toughest thing to do around this thread. 1st being able to read above your own post. Close to 1.5 being the search function

Do the story of v42, it's super straightforward. The only thing you need to do is go back to craft the trap at the altar, all the rest is in a straight line during the update
You are absolutely correct, I played it through and found what I needed on the way, wasnt difficult at all in fact.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
[/SPOILER]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Alpine Eagle

Since having fun discussing with oCATo , I remember that the puzzle 10 is quite simple, and it doesn't require many moves in the existed video.

1594550437773.png

oCATo even tried to make it harder by clicking the red button purposely. I tried a slightly different way, but it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi Alpine Eagle

Since having fun discussing with oCATo , I remember that the puzzle 10 is quite simple, and it doesn't require many moves in the existed video.

View attachment 727414

oCATo even tried to make it harder by clicking the red button purposely. I tried a slightly different way, but it doesn't matter.
Here, different way in puzzle 10.
My favorite ist the picture 4 ! :geek:

puzzle 10 spez 1.png puzzle 10 spez 2.png puzzle 10 spez 3.png puzzle 10 spez 4.png :) :) :)

Reactions: hitman225

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
what version are you playing? IconSet is in many updates.

To view version Inventory > Soul Crystal > bottom line > first green field

read the answer to OfficialyNoob and replace v38062 by vXXXXX from your first green field

you should be OK!
Not that simple, I'm afraid. I have the compressed v40071, which does not include that file and works fine. I also have Alpine Eagle's first attempt at compressing v42072, which was in fact v40071, but for some reason does include the file and also works fine. And I also have his second attempt at compressing v42072, which does not work regardless of whether I use the file that came with it or the one from the first attempt. It's not that big of a deal, I'll just wait for another full compressed version. ;)

jacktrue

Jul 12, 2020
Hi, I need a little help. I can't find Madalyn to give her the pirate diary. She is not in church (in the apartment), does anyone know how i can solve? Before going to the cave to get the diary that is there but after it disappears. I have followed several guides and she must be there

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi, I need a little help. I can't find Madalyn to give her the pirate diary. She is not in church (in the apartment), does anyone know how i can solve? Before going to the cave to get the diary that is there but after it disappears. I have followed several guides and she must be there
Yes, this a old bug, comming from cheat mod. And now,
delete your game,
delet the path User Date in \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
install a new game and restart again.
see also here: ToN saves with big money

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 512 Votes