The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
To each their own. I'm sure most would cringe at my kinks, so I'll be the adult and say 'if that's what you want to see, you're entitled to enjoy it when you find it.'

With that being said, what makes you think that scene with Kaley was the first time she used that bottle. She in fact said she doesn't masturbate often. That doesn't imply she hasn't before. That bottle would definitely be sizable enough to break a hymen and the implication that it wasn't her first time plus the fact that she showed no signs of discomfort indicate she may be a virgin by definition, but as far as a hymen goes, it's long gone.
Hence my "Presumably" qualifier on that first time statement.
And yeah, the bottle would absolutely break her hymen if she had one. That's my problem with the scene!!! lol.
Don't get me wrong, i'm not against masturbation or sex toys or anything insane like that, for girls who've had sex already, have fun with it! I just would prefer girls have an intact hymen for me to break, because fuck that "Technical virgin" bullshit.

Like I said, its a fetish and a lot of what makes people's dicks hard and vagina's wet, doesn't make sense. I'll move on to another game and try my luck with virgins with actual hymens.

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When i try to walk into the supermarket it shows me- Failed to load: img/charactes/$SM-DART.png anyone got the file so i can place it inside the folder?
Unless some dude comes out and drops the exact file, you got 2 choices : either get every update-only from ~v34 and patch your game in the correct order without skipping or putting a wrong v# at random or just getting the full v42 and fix everything without hassle
Is there a way to trap the snake in the cave room where the stairs are?
If the story doesn't make you do it, then nope

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
How could this be a bug? Unless you are using a cheat or a mod, you will not have nitroglycerine at this point in the game. So just having a container will not allow you to make a bomb.
Odd, I have one thing of nitro. Not sure how. Good to know that's not normal though. I'll keep in mind in future playing no rock bombs until we get another nitro, thanks.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Where is the 10th torch to be lit?
It's in the new zone with the beach and the pillar walls with the 2 pressure plates hidden behind the trees. The furthest northeast you can get on the map so far. Or to the east of the space where you let out the rat to keep the jaguar busy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
It's in the new zone with the beach and the pillar walls with the 2 pressure plates hidden behind the trees. The furthest northeast you can get on the map so far. Or to the east of the space where you let out the rat to keep the jaguar busy.
Now THAT I am missing, alright I cannot get to the torch yet then since I do not know where or how to let out the rat

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ 2nd toughest thing to do around this thread. 1st being able to read above your own post. Close to 1.5 being the search function
Now THAT I am missing, alright I cannot get to the torch yet then since I do not know where or how to let out the rat
Where IS the rat that needs to be released?
Do the story of v42, it's super straightforward. The only thing you need to do is go back to craft the trap at the altar, all the rest is in a straight line during the update

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
My Dudes, believe me, I COMPLETELY get that not every girl has a hymen or bleeds there first time.
In really life there are a bunch of different reasons for a girl to not have a hymen.
But, these are fantasy games, i mean, we literally have a love potion and magical combining chest that was activated with a "Virgin detecting" phallas. So a girl having her hymen absolutely more believable comparatively.

Now I don't mean to fight or cause shit. Its just a fetish for me (Defloraiton w/blood), taking a virgin's first time, having them bleed around your cock, showing that wonderful proof that you took their first time is just so fucking hot. Its the reason I look for the Virgin tag in games as why have the Virgin tag if you arnt going to show the blood of the first time? So i'm sure you can imagine my disappointment when not only do we see both virgins fucking objects instead of the MC's cock for their (presumably) first time, but no blood either. o_O

Luckily nearly all of the H games with the Virgin tag show blood, but I've noticed a decent amount of western VN's don't show the blood, even if it would make sense for the character to have a hymen, like with Alia who was super sheltered. :( It just makes me thankful for the ones that do like Killer7's My New Family.

I was disappointed so figured I'd ask here if there where any girls with intact hymens in the story or if i should just look elsewhere?
Sisterly Lust... I think had blood during deflowering scenes. Also Christine in the Babysitter game, there's other good ones I just can't remember.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
i answered by v40071 to puzzle 7. This was relatively easy and not difficult. What is striking is that this old puzzle has many components that make no sense. See, the blue thing circles.

View attachment 726713

With v42072, through the small change of just one button, these parts get meaning, and the puzzle is no longer easy, but complex and beautiful.

So I wonder if this could not be the same with other puzzles. Because some of them have pieces that are not needed to solve the puzzle. And it can happen that these make sense in later versions. So I checked and started v42072 new. Restarted, at 0% it looks like this:

View attachment 726717

puzzle 12 is as usual.

View attachment 726724 View attachment 726723 View attachment 726721 View attachment 726722 View attachment 726720

As we can see, this version also has many parts that are not needed. See the blue circles of the parts that make no sense.

View attachment 726719

So I suspect that there will be changes to these puzzles in later versions until all puzzle pieces make sense.
Number 7 is different in 42072. It has an extra brown square in front of the chest. I haven't figured it out yet. So, I'm stuck with 7, 9 and 14.

You are right about number 12. Don't even need the second bomb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: oCATo

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Sisterly Lust... I think had blood during deflowering scenes. Also Christine in the Babysitter game, there's other good ones I just can't remember.
I appreciate the suggestions! Both Sisterly Lust and The babysitter are fantastic games, I need to complete the babysitter since its finished now so maybe i'll do a replay. If you remember any others feel free to toss them my way. <3

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes