Blarfz

May 27, 2017
help soul crystal says behind the bar there is a scroll u should read and i dont understand i go behind the bar read the scroll but nothing helpppp
You have to go through the bar. Head straight to the back where the bathrooms are located and straight again to go outside.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Here, Puzzle 15 and 16 as Retro Puzzle.
(Only look at it after trying to solve the two puzzles yourself)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, you built very beatiful traps. I couldn't think about them after several try and I gave up.

The small trap in 16 was funny. Can't find it until MC was right in the spot. :ROFLMAO: (y)

I reversed copy your work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It means you haven't update the old version of the game properly
Download the "update only" file again from the OP
and extract everything from there into the "v.42072" overwriting everything.

I've done thins multiple times and it always worked
I've been adding these updates for ages but I too get this error message. Not too bothered as its become stale but the updates are usally smalls files so thought I'd give it a go lol.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Wanna make sure I got everything. I only found THREE broken keys and I couldn't get past the 2 snakes next to the PIRATE treasure chest.

Feb 29, 2020
Ok whats the deal with there not being a full v44081 upload. Will there be the full upload? Or will I need to just wait however many hours to redownload the old version then download the update. And put them together hoping I didn't mess anything up.
Or do I just wait till the 15th to be able to just have the normal full upload, or is this going to be the norm from now on?

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
Ok whats the deal with there not being a full v44081 upload. Will there be the full upload? Or will I need to just wait however many hours to redownload the old version then download the update. And put them together hoping I didn't mess anything up.
Or do I just wait till the 15th to be able to just have the normal full upload, or is this going to be the norm from now on?
Damnnn Daniel......you asked like 6 questions in one post......i can't answer any of them tho Lmao

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v44081-nlt-media.38582/post-3930582
post with full version.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes