Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Is there a trick to getting the recipes into the chest? I bought it and it has 5 recipes. I have already found 11 recipes in the game.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
There's only one crafting scroll I can find under the church but apparently the soul crystal keeps telling me to look for another one....

D

Deleted member 2552672

Mac update only file isn't working for me. Where exactly do you put the update file?

NOCHI

May 14, 2018
This was a great update. All updates are good and everything from this dev really. But oh boy that scene where the two girls fight for Mcs dick just great.

Reactions: Michel59

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Ok whats the deal with there not being a full v44081 upload. Will there be the full upload? Or will I need to just wait however many hours to redownload the old version then download the update. And put them together hoping I didn't mess anything up.
Or do I just wait till the 15th to be able to just have the normal full upload, or is this going to be the norm from now on?
Happened many times in the past that the full version was posted a few days after the official release, it all depends on people willing to sharing it here.
So either you wait patiently, or download old version and update and let them work their magic, or cough up a few bucks to support NLT on Patron and get all the versions immediately after their release.

Reactions: equus103
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes