AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
this was fun and quite well made but really not much to play yet. You cannot interact with some of the most interesting characters including Nadia so this is more of an Alpha than a playable game but it does look very promising. No negative intent meant...just sharing my observation ..i will wait for more content to arrive. thanks again for the effort and creativity. Few can know how much work, and iI mean HOW MUCH WORK even making single high quality full figure character model let alone animating ...can be.

Well Done

AdamEve9

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
this was fun and quite well made but really not much to play yet. You cannot interact with some of the most interesting characters including Nadia so this is more of an Alpha than a playable game but it does look very promising. No negative intent meant...just sharing my observation ..i will wait for more content to arrive. thanks again for the effort and creativity. Few can know how much work, and iI mean HOW MUCH WORK even making single high quality full figure character model let alone animating ...can be.

Well Done

AdamEve9
It is only 6% of the game so far and the game is far from an alpha release. It is a far superior game compared to other RPGM's.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello my friend. your game is really beautiful. especially ladies. I have a request from you. can you publish new versions faster? because I'm interested in this site is one of 2 games. and updates are coming too late. congratulations. achievements.
What you ask or request is damn rude! You should be grateful that you can download the game here for free without paying a single buck! Stop being a selfish prick.

Lord Ainz

Nov 1, 2018
Hello my friend. your game is really beautiful. especially ladies. I have a request from you. can you publish new versions faster? because I'm interested in this site is one of 2 games. and updates are coming too late. congratulations. achievements.
You do realize quality like this takes time to make, right?

Reactions: Griswold

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I did not say a rude promise. I just made a request.
can you publish new versions faster?
Your request that big-dollar paying patrons should publish/leak/share the game faster to us filthy pirates is rude.

Here is my request to you: Become a Grand Master Tier (paying monthly $23) on NLT's Patreon page and then publish/leak/share all Bonus and Specials here without a single day of delay. If you can't afford it than pls. find a better paying job or sell one of your kidney for the purpose that we pirates can get the stuff for free and without delays. Thanks.

Last edited:

Kooji

Nov 1, 2017
I need help. After the NLT logo I get only black screen but i can hear the music. This is happening in more games. I have a Win 8 64bit Notebook.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If I use integrated graphic instead of Geforce its working
Windows 10 has the option to assign an application to specific graphic card, but I don't know how it works for Windoof 8/8.1.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes