randgom3083t3

Aug 4, 2019
The problem is more likely on users side and not game related. Many programs on your computer could be the troublemaker.

You can try to start ToN in Windows Save mode to see if the problem persist (eliminating other software etc..).

You also could uninstall your graphics card drivers with this tool (This tool helps to clean everything related to the driver and not to leave something behind as a regular uninstall does.). This should fix problems which could be driver related.

PS. Did you add ToN to your AV's exceptional list?
The AV exception didn't help.

To be honest, I appreciate the help but I won't do all of that. I have several hundred games and no issues on any of them, just this one really. It's likely that it is a setting or application conflicting with the game, but it could be a lot of stuff too. I'll try rebooting my PC and see if that helps, if not I may just wait for the next version and try again.

Is the Patron download version the same? This game does seem promising so I like to contribute when that's the case.

randgom3083t3

Aug 4, 2019
No problems with Lust Epidemic?
Wait for the next update, maybe then your problem will be solved. (December 1st)
It would crash every once in a while, but it was pretty stable overall.

Yeah, seems like next update will be soon anyway. Wasn't sure if the Patron version was more stable or different in any way, I'll donate a few $ once I get it stable.

Reactions: Strepd

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It would crash every once in a while, but it was pretty stable overall.

Yeah, seems like next update will be soon anyway. Wasn't sure if the Patron version was more stable or different in any way, I'll donate a few $ once I get it stable.
You can also write to the developer on Discord, in the Help section. Maybe he knows the answer to your problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randgom3083t3

Aug 4, 2019
You can also write to the developer on Discord, in the Help section. Maybe he knows the answer to your problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will do. I think I'll wait for the new update coming out next week and if it's still doing it, I'll jump on the discord and ask.

Thanks for everyone trying to help me out here. It's definitely appreciated.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Anyone know roughly when this game will be finished? Seems the devs are consistent in their regular updates.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone know roughly when this game will be finished? Seems the devs are consistent in their regular updates.
Game has only 2 updates and intro, so it will take time before game ends !!!!!!

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You can also follow the game version. v06112 - The first two digits of 06 indicate the current percentage of game. The next version will probably be 09... (but this is not accurate). This means that we can pass only 9% of the game.

Reactions: PrimeX and bakiks31

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
You can also follow the game version. v06112 - The first two digits of 06 indicate the current percentage of game. The next version will probably be 09... (but this is not accurate). This means that we can pass only 9% of the game.
So It will take a year before it finished??:confused: btw how many months take LE to it end?? Excluding the bonus part

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So It will take a year before it finished??:confused: btw how many months take LE to it end?? Excluding the bonus part
Lust Epidemic is over, there are two updates left. Four bonus scenes will be released in this update. This update will be
v9912... The next update will be v100..., and will contain one scene. On this development of this game will be completed.

According to my calculations, if he will makes 5% of the game per month, it will take him 18 months to complete the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: bakiks31

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
i downloaded the game and extract it open the game but it wont open then i got this debug
[1128/011405.261:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(84)] TransactNamedPipe: The pipe has been ended. (0x6D)
can anyone tell me how to fix this issue

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i downloaded the game and extract it open the game but it wont open then i got this debug
[1128/011405.261:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(84)] TransactNamedPipe: The pipe has been ended. (0x6D)
can anyone tell me how to fix this issue
Archive unpacked without errors? Check the archive for errors (Alt + T WinRar)
Version of the game 06112?
Windows, MAC, Linux?
Compressed version, or uncompressed?
Try disabling the antivirus, or add the game to the exceptions. Try also running the game as an administrator.
Other games on RPG Maker run normally?

Last edited:

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
That intro animation, I swear the animations on the woman are done by a guy, like is this mocapped or something? Because it looks smoother than something that's hand animated and her stance, how she walked looked masculine.

Just something I felt like commenting on, game seems decent.

Yeah this is definitely using mocap of sorts, Janet looks like she's holding carpets under her arms though, it looks pretty weird.

"u wot m8, u wonna fukin fite?"

Last edited:

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
That intro animation, I swear the animations on the woman are done by a guy, like is this mocapped or something? Because it looks smoother than something that's hand animated and her stance, how she walked looked masculine.

Just something I felt like commenting on, game seems decent.

Yeah this is definitely using mocap of sorts, Janet looks like she's holding carpets under her arms though, it looks pretty weird.

"u wot m8, u wonna fukin fite?"
How about Claire walked in cave?? Sure she is a Conor McGregor fan :LOL:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes