Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
i dont know why but i can´t play the game normally as the other one beacause im lagging like this game had heavy frame rates

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
i know this has been asked many times and answered just as much,
but i have not found the save file where the answers say it is.
so, on win 7 , where can you find the updated save file location?

D

Deleted member 1094881

Is, in this update, there a kama sutra page for Naomi? I had her give my number and got to the point (post church key finding) where it said I had completed everything; but does that mean Naomi's kama sutra page would be someplace else?

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Is, in this update, there a kama sutra page for Naomi? I had her give my number and got to the point (post church key finding) where it said I had completed everything; but does that mean Naomi's kama sutra page would be someplace else?
There is a chest in the church you need to go and open it

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i know this has been asked many times and answered just as much,
but i have not found the save file where the answers say it is.
so, on win 7 , where can you find the updated save file location?
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
The answer to the following question:
How to make 6%? You should invite Naomi home and she should make you a Blowjob (Kamasutra page). Then the same with Alia.

Last edited:

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
You can get to 6%. Did you buy all the furniture under $2000?
Naomi needs to give you a Blowjob at home, call her. And when she is on your bed, click on the Kamasutra, and select Blowjob. If would still game will write that have passed 5%, do too most with Kaley
I didn't buy the 2 exotic wear. Now I got 6%, thanks for you both.

D

Deleted member 1094881

There is a chest in the church you need to go and open it
Toruu; thanks for the location. Where would the other chest key be? I found one in the Estero Park but haven't found a second one.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
weekly update anyone?
December 1st
And who told you that updates come out every week?
Toruu; thanks for the location. Where would the other chest key be? I found one in the Estero Park but haven't found a second one.
Both keys are in the Park.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Does the incest patch cause the game to freeze? That's the only thing I installed and it keeps freezing every 5-10 minutes or so.
No, I don't think so. You can remove the incest patch and try to play without it.
You have not installed a cheat mod on the game?

randgom3083t3

Aug 4, 2019
No, I don't think so. You can remove the incest patch and try to play without it.
You have not installed a cheat mod on the game?
Correct. Just the incest patch on the main page of this thread, no mods. Didn't see anything in my windows event logs, so not sure why it keeps freezing. I can hear the audio just fine when it does it, but all of the visuals freeze.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Correct. Just the incest patch on the main page of this thread, no mods. Didn't see anything in my windows event logs, so not sure why it keeps freezing. I can hear the audio just fine when it does it, but all of the visuals freeze.
And before this update everything was normal, or also?
As I wrote, you can remove the incest patch, and try without it. Or you just have a weak computer.
You have Windows?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes