randgom3083t3

Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And before this update everything was normal, or also?
As I wrote, you can remove the incest patch, and try without it. Or you just have a weak computer.
I just tried it without the incest mod and it still did it. I haven't tried using the cheat mod.

I just downloaded this yesterday, so not sure about any new versions.

My PC is pretty good. i5-8600k,16 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 970, TB free space left.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I just tried it without the incest mod and it still did it. I haven't tried using the cheat mod.

Were from whom the problems with animations. I thought it was because of some codecs. But then I talked to the developer on Discord, he said that any Windows should reproduce the animation, since it has a standard codec, to play video in MP4 format
Maybe you have a compressed version?

randgom3083t3

Aug 4, 2019
Were from whom the problems with animations. I thought it was because of some codecs. But then I talked to the developer on Discord, he said that any Windows should reproduce the animation, since it has a standard codec, to play video in MP4 format
Maybe you have a compressed version?
Nope, I clicked on that Win: Mega link to download it. Maybe I can try downloading it from another site.

Seems to happen at random times, whether it's just walking or talking to someone.

FWIW, I did play Lust Epidemic and it did this a few times, but it wasn't very often.

Graphics drivers are up to date, windows updates all applied as well.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

How about Nvidia drivers ?????

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Nope, I clicked on that Win: Mega link to download it. Maybe I can try downloading it from another site.

Seems to happen at random times, whether it's just walking or talking to someone.

FWIW, I did play Lust Epidemic and it did this a few times, but it wasn't very often.

Graphics drivers are up to date, windows updates all applied as well.
Try downloading from another host, Google or Nopy.
I have i3, 8GB RAM and 650 Ti. But I didn't have a problem with any version of Treasure of Nadia or Lust Epidemic

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Trying the Google version now.
Versions on different hosters shouldn't be the problem.

Before we can eliminate your graphics card as troublemaker pls tells us which driver and Nvidia Software version you use.

Are there more as one graphic card available in your computer, perhaps a on-board graphic card as well? :unsure:

randgom3083t3

Aug 4, 2019
Okay, yeah that didn't fix it. Still froze. Although it seems to happen more often than not just talking to people I've noticed.

I'm using version 441.20 GeForce Driver.

No, I don't have an onboard video card, just the one card.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

We're one week away from the next updates to Lust Epidemic and to Treasure of Nadia. Lust Epidemic will feature a couple new bonus scenes unlocked through achievements and Treasure of Nadia will feature 3 new story scenes, a new booty call, and a new pinup.

Treasure of Nadia will have crafting! Okay, it's pretty basic, but still interesting and a fun new way to earn new gear and items that wasn't in Lust Epidemic. No spoilers on what you can make, but you'll find it useful!

All the animations for the update have completed with only some rendering still left to do... Oh yeah, there's a new outfit coming too. I'm loving the new method of creating outfits for the game. In Lust Epidemic a new outfit was a very lengthy development process to implement it in the game, with Treasure of Nadia new outfits are mostly just the computers needing to crunch more numbers.

Here's a fun fact... The renderings for Treasure of Nadia have literally been my primary source for heating this winter. If I can't come up with awesome scenes to animate I could freeze to death.

I want thank all of you for the support. It's incredible that I am able to create this game thanks to all of you!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Looks like this guy had the same issue.
Well, I loaded at Mega and it works just fine !!!! As cold_arctus said, the host isn`t the problem !!!! I have GTX 980M with 4 Gb memory and drivers version 23.21.13.9101 and as I said, NO freezing never !!!!!! Driver date is 23.2.2018 !!!!

randgom3083t3

Aug 4, 2019
Well, I loaded at Mega and it works just fine !!!! As cold_arctus said, the host isn`t the problem !!!! I have GTX 980M with 4 Gb memory and drivers version 23.21.13.9101 and as I said, NO freezing never !!!!!!
Not sure what the issue is then. Maybe I need to just wait for the next version. If other people are having the same issue as me, then there's some commonality.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Not sure what the issue is then. Maybe I need to just wait for the next version. If other people are having the same issue as me, then there's some commonality.
But I don't have it. You do not have the ability to run the game on another computer? (Laptop for example)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Nope, this is my only PC. I suppose I can try to run it on an Ubuntu VM or something.
The problem is more likely on users side and not game related. Many programs on your computer could be the troublemaker.

You can try to start ToN in Windows Save mode to see if the problem persist (eliminating other software etc..).

You also could uninstall your graphics card drivers with this tool (This tool helps to clean everything related to the driver and not to leave something behind as a regular uninstall does.). This should fix problems which could be driver related.

PS. Did you add ToN to your AV's exceptional list?

randgom3083t3

Aug 4, 2019
Okay, added an exception to my anti-malware. So far, I've been going 15 minutes with no crashes, which hasn't happened I don't think that's happened yet.

EDIT: Nope...crashed again.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes