walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Does the fish stuff actually matter? I haven't really tried it outside of the game requiring it and the update it was put in. Do you get something for record weight fish?
Yes, over time several thousand $$. The last hammerhead challenge gets you 22,500 $.

valkarians

May 28, 2017
So im getting an error, could of sworn i had been updating the game correctly

Failed to load: img/characters/$KaleyAliaSwimming.png

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
So im getting an error, could of sworn i had been updating the game correctly

Failed to load: img/characters/$KaleyAliaSwimming.png
If you use incremental update for ToN here is a process that will not end up in failed load img ...

01) unzip the update zip file in a temporary folder.
02) use a compare tool like winmerge or meld to update from temporary folder to ToN install.
03) be sure to OVERRIDE ALL files.
04) check with your compare tool that all files from temporary folder are physically in your ToN install.

Now you should be OK!

Freakinhappy

Jan 10, 2018
I had the same error : Failed to load: img/characters/$KaleyAliaSwimming.png

I deleted the game and downloaded it (not the update, the entire game) again. The error is still there.

donita

Feb 8, 2019
Screenshot_20200802-202849.png

So, Almost all of them are 4 hearts, except Pricia is 3 hearts, then Clare, Janet, Madalyn and Sofia are 2 hearts each. Who do you thinks the girls for the next update?

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Grand Talisman:
* You can craft as many as you want. If you have to ask how to go about doing that, you're not really playing this game as intended, as you would know how by this point.
* The story has offered a few. Consult a walkthrough.
* With the new Master Guide, you can farm for them and, theoretically, find as many as you can. But, you might miss a few birthdays.

With this Master Guide, you can now farm more effectively. Even without an intelligence boost, there is a notably greater mix of silver talismans. You can also stumble onto a gold talisman at the entrance to Estero park, which was Evie-guaranteed(?) to be impossible a few updates back. As for the grand talismans, each time I found one I also had the (2 Golden talisman) intelligence boost, and the grand counts just the same as the gold towards exhausting the boost.

You now find gold talismans much too fast for the current intelligence boost to have much use. I would speculate that a new treatment at Dr. Jessica's is forthcoming- involving anal, of course!- that will give you an effectively perpetual intelligence boost, on a parallel to the Pricia's awareness boost.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes