Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
The 44th and 45th scenes of the scene player fail to load in my game (missing pictures). Does anyone have this problem?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
download from hngg : Compressed v42072 :

Treasure of Nadia [v42072] [NLT Media] - Original size 2.4GB
Compressed Windows(529MB):
- - -

In www/img/characters/... you can find all pictures, you miss.
and you can insert in v44081

i hope hngg update her version soon.

Reactions: jinne

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Still cant, as it is $KaleyAliaSwimming.RPGMVP on my folder.
If I copy paste this png file, it is still missing ingame when I enter the cave
is not the same.
if you miss $KaleyAliaSwimming.RPGMVP, you play with a full version.
If you miss $KaleyAliaSwimming.RPG, you play with a compressed version.

if you play with a full version and have this bug, then ist the bug in your hardware.
then you have less free memory, too much apps open, too bad grafic-card ....

if you play compressed version, then can be, the bug in the software.
can be. can also be in too small hardware.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how in the world does anyone have 64%? Is that the total it gets to if you get all the current stuff for sale at the store? My game seems to hit a point where artifacts barely show up (I think it's tied to money). I guess you could farm the love potion income. Good for whoever did it, but I'm just going to wait till the game lets me buy it without much effort. with how things are progressing, I imagine it will be some time early next year.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
how in the world does anyone have 64%? Is that the total it gets to if you get all the current stuff for sale at the store? My game seems to hit a point where artifacts barely show up (I think it's tied to money). I guess you could farm the love potion income. Good for whoever did it, but I'm just going to wait till the game lets me buy it without much effort. with how things are progressing, I imagine it will be some time early next year.
They got there by over-using the cheats. As far as artifacts, they are tied to money...meaning you have too much. Go buy some stuff to reduce your income and they will show up more often.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
it tells me ive finished this update when i start game? i loaded from a save file showing 64% done.???? ok for some reason when i downloaded from mega it was the last update that downloaded.now downloading this one.
The game thinks that you are finished because you are only supposed to be at 44% with this update. You have screwed yourself by using a cheated save file at 64%.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
it tells me ive finished this update when i start game? i loaded from a save file showing 64% done.???? ok for some reason when i downloaded from mega it was the last update that downloaded.now downloading this one.
A lot of things don't seem like they should.
The best thing is to delete everything.

load the full version of v44081 and start

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v44081-nlt-media.38582/
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA -

If this work and you like tu use saves from others,
use Alpine Eagle : All Saves
or saves from me : ToN all saves with Money

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
You are probably missing a kamasutra page which prevents you from doing the latest booty call.
I am missing one Emily's Page. But shouldn't the % be less than 44 if I am missing something?

I just can't one chest key. Torch 11 is accessible?

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes