gam3rhentai

Jun 12, 2017
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\TreasureOfNadia or it can be C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\User Data\Default it was changed to just default in v01103

THANKS aand pls can you help me ? lust epidemic save location / :p neva mind found it

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Everything looks so good but its on rpgm. Why does the developer stick on rpgm?
Maybe I can try it 1-2 updates later.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Everything looks so good but its on rpgm. Why does the developer stick on rpgm?
Maybe I can try it 1-2 updates later.
It doesn't matter what engine the dev uses, the content and quality are what makes the dev succesful. NLT's gameplay designing is pretty much alike with renpy's point and click. Besides, clicking and reading the text bore the players so maybe NLT wants his fans entertained by interacting with the surrounding world.

mike74

Aug 22, 2017
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-10-16
Release Date: 2019-10-16
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 01103
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux:
- - -
Mac:
- - -
Android: - - -

Installer Windows Only: - - -

Important note: The Installer is only for if you don't want to download the whole game when a new version is out, right now it's pretty much useless and for the moment you can only use it if you are a patron.

Extras: -

View attachment 430548 View attachment 430549 View attachment 430550 View attachment 430555 View attachment 430556 View attachment 430553 View attachment 430554 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
I know this will probably be good (because frankly - all of NLT's games are good)... But..

If we're going on an epic treasure hunt / harem conquering / pussy slaying adventure with this guy as our MC.. Doesn't scream "panty dropper" or "master of the sexual arts" now does he?
View attachment 430539
How about a bad ass MC in the vein of Nathan Drake? I mean... That guy fucks.

View attachment 430544

Jokes aside - this will be great like all NLT games. (y)
MC looks, makes me want to punch him in face

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I know this will probably be good (because frankly - all of NLT's games are good)... But..

If we're going on an epic treasure hunt / harem conquering / pussy slaying adventure with this guy as our MC.. Doesn't scream "panty dropper" or "master of the sexual arts" now does he?
View attachment 430539
How about a bad ass MC in the vein of Nathan Drake? I mean... That guy fucks.

View attachment 430544

Jokes aside - this will be great like all NLT games. (y)
he will look like that in the future..he still a newbie after all..(y)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It doesn't matter what engine the dev uses, the content and quality are what makes the dev succesful. NLT's gameplay designing is pretty much alike with renpy's point and click. Besides, clicking and reading the text bore the players so maybe NLT wants his fans entertained by interacting with the surrounding world.
you are exactly right i like this engine better then rpgm and renpy cause renpy you can't explore the world

angioletto

Jun 28, 2017
I don't think I've ever written a comment before on this website but let me just say NLT media surely delivers good content and fast, just check the other games. They already finished and each with different story. Sadly, he is not that well supported as others that stretch one story for months only to get barely any content on the update. Looking forwards for this game!

Reactions: odino and Paprika
Jul 19, 2019
HOW MANY SCENES ARE THERE IN THID UPDATE?

Kinfa sucks NLT removed the scene progress from the menu like in Lust Epidemic can you get 60 dollars and get the happy ending?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So with the file I downloaded last night o can't seem to play it... I have to enter a patron account email...
you must of downloaded the installer the reason i added it was so a modder could mod it so you will be able to download updates and play it without being a patron

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes