BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
I havent touched the game yet, u can u finally have sex with the mom or sis yet? I dont want to play it until theres real incest yet.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In a game aimed at such a broad audience it doesn't seem very nice to use English puns or humorous expressions that thousands of non-native speakers could not understand. If it were a VN it would be OK because only some of the meaning would be lost, but in a RPGM where players have to complete quests it could be misleading.

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
There's a chest in the attic of the bar that opens with the attic key from the park. You get sth for your bonus room, so that might need to be bought first. The chest is hard to see, but it's pretty much in the center of the room.

*EDIT: Attic key, not chest key

jbk

Apr 4, 2017
In a game aimed at such a broad audience it doesn't seem very nice to use English puns or humorous expressions that thousands of non-native speakers could not understand. If it were a VN it would be OK because only some of the meaning would be lost, but in a RPGM where players have to complete quests it could be misleading.
It literally says you're gonna be laughed at if you ask for help with the red herring. If you can't pick up that direct hint that's on you.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
You should understand that the dev has often used the interactions with Evie at the end of each update to inject some sarcasm/snark (and passive-aggressiveness?) into proceedings while we wait for and speculate as to the next update.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
There's a chest in the attic of the bar that opens with the attic key from the park. You get sth for your bonus room, so that might need to be bought first. The chest is hard to see, but it's pretty much in the center of the room.

*EDIT: Attic key, not chest key
where is the key ur talking about?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It literally says you're gonna be laughed at if you ask for help with the red herring. If you can't pick up that direct hint that's on you.
I haven't played yet. I literally have skipped 3 updates to have more content and I'm downloading the latest version right now.
So I commented based on what I read in the previous comments. My English level is good enough to understand what a red herring is, but many people don't. They might understand they could be laughed at because that so-called red herring was too easy to find, not because of the meaning of the word.

Reactions: hitman225

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
is the bug for android version is still in the game or the devs fix it ? I am thinking to download the game but reading the OP got me thinking. If anyone know or use the android version of the pls answer. so I can download.

GeeMann

Apr 13, 2018
its been like 2 hours is full update out?
Yes it has been out for 2 hours for $20 Patreons. If you know as much that it has been out for two hours, you also know it takes time for the full version link to come out. In short, if you want it immediately become a $20 Patreon or just STFU. Every release you ask the same question several times after it's released.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
english isnt my native language. this is not a clue right? only metaphor..
It's just a joke. Both "Red Herring" and "MacGuffin" mean something that is deliberately supposed to mislead you. Usually used in the plot of a murder mystery movie or something like that.

Reactions: alidenyen

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
where is the key for the chest in the attic that the other person mentioned? I only managed to find a single key shard, but to make a key you need 4.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes