Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
where is the key for the chest in the attic that the other person mentioned? I only managed to find a single key shard, but to make a key you need 4.
If I remember correctly, the attic key was just lying around in the very first part of Estero Park (where the Southern part of the teleporter is.) Since I did not see it earlier, it MIGHT be that the key only appears after you have bought the "bonus room" at Squallmart.

Reactions: ntentacle

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
If I remember correctly, the attic key was just lying around in the very first part of Estero Park (where the Southern part of the teleporter is.) Since I did not see it earlier, it MIGHT be that the key only appears after you have bought the "bonus room" at Squallmart.
just bought the bonus room but not seeing any key in the place you mentioned

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Maybe you also need to have opened all chests/gotten all kama sutra pages. But this is pure speculation. All I know is that suddenly, there was key there.
according to my progress i have everything, so not sure about that chest. what does it give u when u open it?

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
and where is exactly the attic key in the park?
They key appears as a "sparkle" in the jungle after the bonus room has been purchased. Location may be random. For me it was the jungle area where the main cave entrance is found. (Just to the right of the jungle entrance)

Reactions: Michel59

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
dart board lol.. in the bonus room
yes u need the extra room and it is in front of the cave entrance as a little sparkle like how the idols are. does the dart board do anything or is it literally just a dartboard because that would be pretty dissapointing.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
yes u need the extra room and it is in front of the cave entrance as a little sparkle like how the idols are. does the dart board do anything or is it literally just a dartboard because that would be pretty dissapointing.
just a dart board.. and its placed in the bonus room xD

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes