ju9iter

Oct 29, 2019
2 weeks = 1 month, then dude proceeds to whine about 1 of the most timely accurate dev on the entire forum. Not sure if trolling just hit a new low or this fine specimen just won the Darwin award for being out-smarted by a rock

Full version is for 20$ers only, seems like not many of them crawl around here. Either get the update and pray you can copy/paste folders around, wait longer crying or pay up and get it yourself
Fuckin preach dude, if you want the version right when it comes out maybe pay for it instead of whining about getting something for fuckin free.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Ahm i wonder , anyone have the update one i cant find it...also i have a question, how the update files are gonna use... i apreaciate any help?
02) All Updates(From 06112 to 44081): All Updates thanks to Alpine Eagle.
Why All updates, because some people want to wait 1 or 3 versions, or more and this way they do not have to download a full version again:
copy everything under www from your zip to your www or app.nw Treasure of Nadia install. repeat for each version needed.

Keith Stack

Jul 12, 2018
Ok what am I missing here? I don't see a download option for the new update, only for an older one and it says it encountered a problem. Am I missing something or is there a glitch currently?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Update-only says v46 and the link works, so you're either drunk/clicking some random junk/not on PC/your internet is cockblocking you for whatever reason to click on the link ........ Choose 1

Reactions: 44Tom

eric78

Jun 16, 2019
Ok what am I missing here? I don't see a download option for the new update, only for an older one and it says it encountered a problem. Am I missing something or is there a glitch currently?
Here is link on new update on the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.46082.UPDATE.ONLY

Download this version or any version of Treasure of Nadia

Hope this helps

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Seeing those new locations - If i remember correctly, we have had a grapling hook or something similiar in the beginning to get those plants. Any chance for us to craft a new one? I haven't found a manual and somehow the old grapling hook seems to be gone. Any ideas?
No...the things that you cannot reach are in place now for future updates.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes