omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
Go west and go north and behind the bush, you can find the orange sparkle. When you click it, you get the info of Alia. You can find it in the extras album. I still can't find attic key but I got all clear and 46%.
this is tricky. i got 46% too after this

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Did do moste of the new update, just have three quick questions.
Is there a second broken keypart or only 1?
What is the jasmin for?
Why do my graplinghook not work to climb to the orange blinking dot?
1. Only 1 piece. I checked every corner and spot in this update.
2. For update in future.
3. No one has it anymore. It was consumed in previous climbing quest.

Reactions: Cirode

deltadz

Nov 3, 2018
Heys guys can someone help I don't know why but I completed this update(I think I did) but when saved it shows 45?) .wat I got clares huge scene, alia&mom, Janet, pricia(wat ever her name is) page ,attic key dart board,alia that info model something like that,cleared temples puzzle 17,18.Anything I have missed . Cuz my last save showed 44 so if someone can plz help and i get Alia´s Profile in the extra pictures

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Dude had a extra room built onto his house and filled it with arcade games :ROFLMAO:
Put in some leather couches a minibar,black velvet Elvis painting and invite the girls over for some adult entertainment :cool:
Also it's weird that Evie wears glasses but she is some kind of magical creature, just saying :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: spammity

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Dude had a extra room built onto his house and filled it with arcade games :ROFLMAO:
Put in some leather couches a minibar,black velvet Elvis painting and invite the girls over for some adult entertainment :cool:
Also it's weird that Evie wears glasses but she is some kind of magical creature, just saying :unsure:
When it comes to booty call:

1597534444495.png

It makes sense that Clare and Janet need to come to MC's house, because Clare doesn't have a place in the island, and Janet obviously doesn't want Kaley to run into her affair with MC.

Madalyn ... ok, say the nun doesn't want it happens in god's house. It makes sense too.

Sofia has her owned mansion already... but she prefers to visit MC's humble house... The only reason could be the game room which she doesn't have.

1597535070925.png

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
I am so confused,, what version is this,, and what it the actual newest version,,, and why is the version listed in the update not the same as the version shown on the "sidebar????? 46082 or 44051????? Edit,, and the patreon shows a different number all together. I understand that one, tho, as it would be for Patrons first. I don't know which to download because I want the newest not the one I already have!

Last edited:

Kyoto95

Jul 27, 2019
Seeing those new locations - If i remember correctly, we have had a grapling hook or something similiar in the beginning to get those plants. Any chance for us to craft a new one? I haven't found a manual and somehow the old grapling hook seems to be gone. Any ideas?

Kyoto95

Jul 27, 2019
I am so confused,, what version is this,, and what it the actual newest version,,, and why is the version listed in the update not the same as the version shown on the "sidebar????? 46082 or 44051?????
The full version download is still the old version 44051. You will have to just download the update which is the actual 46082 version.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes