DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Ok, I have been known to be evil at times but I will be kind and post something that helps all those who refuse to use the search function here looking for "the red herring". It will also gain you some gold too. If you use google and search you will see a red herring is a fish. Where do you catch fish in TON......Estero Beach.

Make sure you have the "Red Butt Plug" from the bait shop.
Then go in and out of the beach until you see a red herring (it may take many attempts).
NOTE: You can also pickup 225 gold max to increase your gold when the 7 spots spawn.

FORUM MODS: Please don't delete this helpful post to use the search function unless it violates rules or you accidentally delete it while pissing yourself laughing.
What a clever joke, my compliments :ROFLMAO:
There is no "Red Butt Plug" in the bait shop, so I could challenge you to show a screen shot as proof but wouldn't that take the joke a bit too far? :oops:

English is only my second language but I'm practiced enough to know the meaning of words like Red Herring and Wild Goose Chase.. as aware that the Dev of this game has a lot of humor and likes to play small jokes on us, or rather.. the Hint Lady does it for him at the end of each version ;)
However.. a lot of players are not that practiced and could fall for your helpful attempt, so your initial statement of being "evil at times" would also apply this time :eek:

Reactions: GeeMann

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I thought the version number tells how much of the game content in % we can reach, but it's V46082 and I finished the new content and am at 44%...

For the update percent, here is my answer.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 46 08 2

46 = Percentage completion of the update version.
08 = Month of release. (August)
2 = Second release of the month

Last edited:

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
44Tom

That doesn't help me much, I found the key and am now at 45% with nothing else to do (except if the 11th torch can be lit somewhere)

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
44Tom

That doesn't help me much, I found the key and am now at 45% with nothing else to do (except if the 11th torch can be lit somewhere)
No torch 11 just yet!

inventory > Soul Crystal > lower field > what is missing?

mine is:

v. .46082 Hearts: 41/41 Pages: 20/20 Booty Calls: 8/8 Extras: 20/20 Outfits: 8/8 Treatments: 5/5 Massages: 4/4

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
The good thing in this update that it comes at its time no late but the bad that there is no much events ..

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Gotta figure why I just spent 45 min on a download that didn't
Have you tried this:

copy everything under www from your zip to your www or app.nw Treasure of Nadia install. repeat for each version needed.

Give us more details on your troubles!

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes