blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
If I remember correctly, the attic key was just lying around in the very first part of Estero Park (where the Southern part of the teleporter is.) Since I did not see it earlier, it MIGHT be that the key only appears after you have bought the "bonus room" at Squallmart.
confirmed, must bought the "bonus room" 1st.

Blind5

Jun 16, 2018
Go west and go north and behind the bush, you can find the orange sparkle. When you click it, you get the info of Alia. You can find it in the extras album. I still can't find attic key but I got all clear and 46%.
Nevermind I just find it. It is at the entrance of the park. It was not shown in key but in blue sparkle. And you get Dart Board to display in the bonus room.

Georgedalton

May 21, 2017
Ok For everyone Asking here's whats up

The Shop now Sells A bonus Room for $10,000
Buy it
Now go to your house and you will see a room added on to your Living Room
Now that you have been in your house go to Estero Park
Check for blue sparks like normal
It is random but one of the blue sparks will be an Attic key instead of a talisman
Go to Mast Bar
Unlock Chest
you now have a Dart Board in your house

Extra 19/20
In the Jungle area Under the teleporter (there one with stairs)
You'll find a book
I don't know if like the attic key the directions are random
It gave me directions said go to entrance of jungle go west then north and find a spark under a bush
So I followed the Directions and found an orange spark on the ground (it was similar to the new ones where we cant reach)
Clicking it gave me a profile trophy of Alia and I am now at 20/20 Extras

Kamasutra Page (Pricia Deepthroat)
Go Behind Library
Wasp hovering over chest key
Grab Key
Chest near mud Hole from beginning of Update

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Go west and go north and behind the bush, you can find the orange sparkle. When you click it, you get the info of Alia. You can find it in the extras album. I still can't find attic key but I got all clear and 46%.
Regarding the attic key you need to buy the bonus room at squal mart (most left furniture icon) It costs 10k.
After that the attic key will spawn as a sparkly treasure in the park.
After that go to the attic of the bar there's a chest in the middle of the attic. Now go home and you'll see a dart board ahnging in your bonus room.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
Ok, I downloaded the new version and when I click on the soul crystal, she tells me I am at the end of this update. How do I correct?

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes