DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
can someone post the full version? I don't know how to install the update version :cry:

(sorry my english)
Your english is fine, don't worry about that :)

I took 2 screenshot to explain how to update to a new version:

1.jpg

First you unpack the updated only file and open it till you see this inside, highlight everything like shown and Copy!

2.jpg

Then you go to previous version of the game, open till you see the files as shown in picture, move mouse to an empty field, right click and Paste you copy, when it ask to overwrite you do so, overwrite everything.

Now you can rename your folders to match the new version if you like, it's a way to keep track of what version is indeed in the folders, but this you have to do manually.

When you master this type of update to a new version, you have less to download (saving download time and space) and get to play sooner :)

Please let me know if this was clear enough or not? :giggle:

Oh last thing, very important: You must be sure to update from one version to the next! Meaning the game version you update must be the one that came out just before the update version. In this case, it's the numbers 44 and 46 you must be aware of..
Last version was 44 because game content cap was at 44%, this new version is 46 because game content cap is now 46%
So you update 44 to 46, as explained above. If your game version was lower than 44, you would first have to download the complete game of 44 and then download the Update Only file and update the 44 to 46.

Hope it's not too confusing, but wanted to be absolutely clear so no mistakes was made :cool:

Reactions: Fckstr69

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
The full version will be posted when it is finally uploaded. I think the last release it took like 6 hours for a MEGA link to be posted. Some peeps who do share may not have great upload speeds which contributes to delays.
Would you mind telling me what this is all about ? I'm not familiar with ToN's release schedule and format, I just saw that there was a new update (44082 from 44071) of the game on the "Latest Releases" frontpage, and now I see these conversations where you talk about a superior version (46082) that will come shortly ? So what is this new version that f95 gives on the OP ?

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, i have reinstall my PC and lost my save. Someone have a save for previous update please ?

GeeMann

Apr 13, 2018
Would you mind telling me what this is all about ? I'm not familiar with ToN's release schedule and format, I just saw that there was a new update (44082 from 44071) of the game on the "Latest Releases" frontpage, and now I see these conversations where you talk about a superior version (46082) that will come shortly ? So what is this new version that f95 gives on the OP ?
TON's release schedule is typically 1st and 15th of the month at 10 AM CDT/CST. The new version 46082 has been released posted here as UPDATE ONLY as the FULL version has not yet been shared and the OP updated.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
It is from 44081 to 46082 more exactly...

The OP sleeps sometimes, ... latest version is 46082, he will update it when he can. It was out 6 hours ago.

playdagame

Aug 15, 2020
This update feels somewhat smaller than the last but is darn amazing, I've been waiting to buttfuck Alia since I laid eyes on her, only buttfucking Diana, Claire or Sofia could top this off. That being said, I don't remember the insects being there before, spent an hour wandering around trying to find recipes for destroying these bushes or materials for a grappling hook, and just randomly stumbled upon the chest key, it was somewhat disappointing.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
GeeMann Alright, thx to the message of DragonFire, I got the important information that their version format reflects the % of possible progress in the game which makes it far clearer to understand the weird 5-number scheme.

So now I see that the update triggered for "Latest Release" is actually the 46082 and it is only available for Windows for now, that's right ?

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
TON's release schedule is typically 1st and 15th of the month at 10 AM CDT/CST. The new version 46082 has been released posted here as UPDATE ONLY as the FULL version has not yet been shared and the OP updated.
Oops you had answered in the meantime. Well thanks a lot for the response and useful info :).

It is from 44081 to 46082 more exactly...

The OP sleeps sometimes, ... latest version is 46082, he will update it when he can. It was out 6 hours ago.
Thx to you too !

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Mikor987 However, the OP is actually updated, but only for the Windows version (otherwise, it wouldn't appear in "Latest Releases", and I wouldn't be here in the first place btw)

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
The first two digits are the MAX possible percentage completable. The next two digits are the release month. And the last digit indicates which release it is in that month.
Example: v.46082: Max completable storyline is 46% and it is the second release in August ( 08th month)

Reactions: thwartme

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Mikor987 However, the OP is actually updated, but only for the Windows version (otherwise, it wouldn't appear in "Latest Releases", and I wouldn't be here in the first place btw)
If you do that:

copy everything under www from your zip to your www or app.nw Treasure of Nadia install. repeat for each version needed.

It does not matter, I have tested everything from windows zip to linux install. (it works for MAC too)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
GeeMann Alright, thx to the message of DragonFire, I got the important information that their version format reflects the % of possible progress in the game which makes it far clearer to understand the weird 5-number scheme.

So now I see that the update triggered for "Latest Release" is actually the 46082 and it is only available for Windows for now, that's right ?
That is correct. This game was updated on this site 5 hours ago at present time and only through Update Only and that's for PC (Windows) users.

All the other platform versions and what not should be updated later, when I can not say because I'm just a gamer like most others here ;)

I guess one would have to become a Patron to get the latest versions for their platforms at the fastest possible time, because that's the direct link to the Game Dev himself.
All others would have to wait until someone donates those versions to this site and it's admins update the OP with them.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
The first two digits are the MAX possible percentage completable. The next two digits are the release month. And the last digit indicates which release it is in that month.
Example: v.46082: Max completable storyline is 46% and it is the second release in August ( 08th month)
Aight, a complete explanation, thx a lot

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Where do I find this updates key for the chest by the mudhole ? And how do I interact with something which is just out of reach ?

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
If you do that:

copy everything under www from your zip to your www or app.nw Treasure of Nadia install. repeat for each version needed.

It does not matter, I have tested everything from windows zip to linux install. (it works for MAC too)
Oh so you mean that the v46082 Update-only Windows version posted in the OP can also be used to update the game for other platforms aswell ?

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
I thought the version number tells how much of the game content in % we can reach, but it's V46082 and I finished the new content and am at 44%...

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes