pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure you mean that part on the right ye? Cuz I have 0 clues on how to even reach that... I'm pretty sure I missed something...
Yes.

Look at the last picture in the walkthrough. You need to get to that area (it's the area with the 2 snakes and the golden chest) and climb up the stairs there.
Those stairs will take you to the location of the chest.

Reactions: pedosharknado

Criscor

May 7, 2017
Hello guys, is possible that i don't find the last update, [v46082], but only the previous one [v44081]?

Edit
Ok, found, but there is a bug... I can't play... :(

Reactions: uncleaR1596

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hello guys, is possible that i don't find the last update, [v46082], but only the previous one [v44081]?
The last update is available in update only version.
For full version you're goann have to wait till someone shares it.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
the key was found in the last update...which chest does he open?I can't find it.. Found Jasmine, how to overcome the thorn and take the light?

Dcpole

Jun 28, 2019
Ok For everyone Asking here's whats up

The Shop now Sells A bonus Room for $10,000
Buy it
Now go to your house and you will see a room added on to your Living Room
Now that you have been in your house go to Estero Park
Check for blue sparks like normal
It is random but one of the blue sparks will be an Attic key instead of a talisman
Go to Mast Bar
Unlock Chest
you now have a Dart Board in your house

Extra 19/20
In the Jungle area Under the teleporter (there one with stairs)
You'll find a book
I don't know if like the attic key the directions are random
It gave me directions said go to entrance of jungle go west then north and find a spark under a bush
So I followed the Directions and found an orange spark on the ground (it was similar to the new ones where we cant reach)
Clicking it gave me a profile trophy of Alia and I am now at 20/20 Extras

Kamasutra Page (Pricia Deepthroat)
Go Behind Library
Wasp hovering over chest key
Grab Key
Chest near mud Hole from beginning of Update
thx

Reactions: Pif paf

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I think the MC is ridiculously honest in every conversation. He shares every possible secrets with everyone. I don't know, is that a good quality of a treasure hunter?
No, it's not. And it's not Honesty, MC is TSTL- Too Stupid To Live very long. As I've said here before, the guy is totally incapable of keeping a secret/confidence- especially when it's Someone's Else's. "Loose lips sink ships", you know? It may be funny to the audience, but in real life it often gets you killed- especially with the crowd that's he's associating with.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I've found an attic key, where do I use it? I tried everything but I bet I missing something..
Full Mast Bar, attic where the spiders were, there's a chest right in the middle of the room as soon as you climb the stairs, it's kinda hidden behind the stuff, but a bit protrudes on the right side

Edit: Right where my character is facing

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes