DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I've found an attic key, where do I use it? I tried everything but I bet I missing something..
The attic at Full Mast Bar, stairs to it is at the left side of the room. Go up, move to the middle and click around on the boxes/stuff there until you click something that needs an item, that would be the attic key.. and you get the dart board for your new room, which you of course first had bought from Home improvement at the store, right? ;)

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
how can i use only update file? there is loading error about "failed to load"
You need to have the previous full version 44081. Afterwards you open the update zip file, drag everything into the 44081 folder, replace everything that needs to be replaced. There you have it.

Hentaihoney

Aug 10, 2017
Ok, If you can't find a container in the church and it appears that you have used them out of sequence can you progress? I can't blow the wall in the church. Anyway around this?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I love this game and all the others this group has put out. My only real complaint is that in sexual activities you have no choice in what happens. You can't do creampies, you can't do anal or direct where you are fucking...unless that activity has already been put into the video. I love that you can go wherever, for the most part, but it is too limited in choices and, unless you cheat the money in, making money is too "difficult" when you are needing millions of dollars just to purchase house upgrades, and that is just for one item.
The scenes are among the highest quality possible and therefore requires work and space. If we had multiple choices during those scenes it would require much more work to make them which would slow down upgrades and also make the game take up more space. Furthermore it's actually part of the story progression what you do during a sex scene, how your relationships evolve.. you can't expect to bang every female from the get go and give them anal cream pies right away.. it's a slow progress ;)

Regarding money: Do not use cheats in this game! Don't even use the fan made incest patch (unless stated to be updated for latest game version) because if you do your game will be corrupted and break down!

It's not hard to get money, it has several money earning options and yes it's a long grind but once getting used to it, it's not that difficult. You're not supposed to purchase everything from the store yet, you only need the affordable home improvements for booty calls. The reason we see the stuff that cost millions is because we get to see what lies ahead for the end of the game..
With every update the maximum money cap increase, as does the new treasure types to escalate income, so patience my friend.. the Dev do not expect anyone to grind millions just yet, but some day we would be able to, or at least find a huge hoard with millions in it like a one time thing. We just have to wait and see ;)

GeeMann

Apr 13, 2018
Ok, I have been known to be evil at times but I will be kind and post something that helps all those who refuse to use the search function here looking for "the red herring". It will also gain you some gold too. If you use google and search you will see a red herring is a fish. Where do you catch fish in TON......Estero Beach.

Make sure you have the "Red Butt Plug" from the bait shop.
Then go in and out of the beach until you see a red herring (it may take many attempts).
NOTE: You can also pickup 225 gold max to increase your gold when the 7 spots spawn.

FORUM MODS: Please don't delete this helpful post to use the search function unless it violates rules or you accidentally delete it while pissing yourself laughing.

GeeMann

Apr 13, 2018
I don't suppose anyone has posted a link to the full v46082 and I just missed it?
Because I don't really want to have to try and download v44(whatever) and then the update to try and splice them together .
Anyone know why they stopped puttting the full new version up in the first place?
The full version will be posted when it is finally uploaded. I think the last release it took like 6 hours for a MEGA link to be posted. Some peeps who do share may not have great upload speeds which contributes to delays.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I don't suppose anyone has posted a link to the full v46082 and I just missed it?
Because I don't really want to have to try and download v44(whatever) and then the update to try and splice them together .
Anyone know why they stopped puttting the full new version up in the first place?
Just be patient, it will be posted shortly, I too is waiting for it ;)

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Technically it cloud be a little difficult for Alia to fill up Janet's lingerie. The hip sizes are different.

1597523347299.png 1597523397158.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mckon
4.50 star(s) 515 Votes