Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I get this error on "Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.46082.UPDATE.ONLY"
Stop trying to start the update-only and copy/paste it on top of the full game you already have
I like this game a lot! But the animations always failing to load. I've been stuck on the Naomi Pricia threesome for 2 days because the last animation of the sequence always fails!! :,(

I've even turned on the adult filter thinking it would skip the animations. It worked! Only showed some red letters and the dialog text, but it froze on the same spot...

Any game suggestions like this one or Man of the House? Where you have to upgrade stats or gain money. More of a game feel instead of the virtual novel feel. Thanks!
Video fails/crash/whatever is 100% on you or your PC. Try to load the movie from the folder, update your codec, get the full build
I guess the red herring doesnt exist right?
Have you even read what Evie told MC after the game ?

Reactions: Triexes666

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
After the threesome scene with Alia and Kaley in the cave, the MC is blocked from moving to place the rock bomb, causing MC to get stuck in the left exit of the room.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah August must be anal month. So many games nothing but got damn anal damn this is depressing. lol. Claire smile made me like her because she was bottom tier with Janet for me. Now just give me Sofia and Jessica threesome and I will be happy.

• Angry
Reactions: Cry Further

kakakeke

May 21, 2017
Diana and Kaley. can't remember where they are though. suggest checking out the walkthrough in the op.
(Pricia gets a kamasutra page this latest update bringing the toal to 20 pages)
Thanks to your help, I've found one more (Kaley's one in the jungle) and know where is the Diana one (in the crypt), but i don't have a chest key in the walktrough it says " There's a trunk in the next room,
but the keys are still missing."

Anybody have an idea where it could be ?

pedosharknado

Jul 17, 2019
Could someone tell me where I can get Diana's second booty call page? I have a spare chest key so I'm guessing I can find it in one. But I cannot find any unopened chests...

Triexes666

Jun 3, 2018
Stop trying to start the update-only and copy/paste it on top of the full game you already have

Video fails/crash/whatever is 100% on you or your PC. Try to load the movie from the folder, update your codec, get the full build

Have you even read what Evie told MC after the game ?
I'm so stupid, thx.

Jul 31, 2018
This may be a stupid question and forgive me if is, but does it matter what version i have when using the update only or do i have to latest version before the update?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks to your help, I've found one more (Kaley's one in the jungle) and know where is the Diana one (in the crypt), but i don't have a chest key in the walktrough it says " There's a trunk in the next room,
but the keys are still missing."

Anybody have an idea where it could be ?
I think you need to find 4 broken keys and craft a chest key. Not 100% sure.

Yoichi takarai

Oct 11, 2018
i get stuck to failed to load :img/charaters/$clothespile-diana.png in mansiaon sofia after bring tikpak tablet to diana in library anyone please help.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes