1 new photo
3 New areas and 3 new puzzle games added
Other minor bug fixes

where is it ? I cant continue story and cant unlock other puzzle :(

and i see new walkgrouth but i cant continue this update

Last edited:

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Was it my illusion only? At my fist try in v46082, I saw a hint from Evie which saying to lit the bush. I once thought it was to use the lighter to burn the bushes, which later I found it could be.

I tried several times to play from my save v44 again, but I couldn't see that Evie gave that hint again. So weird.

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
Did do moste of the new update, just have three quick questions.
Is there a second broken keypart or only 1?
What is the jasmin for?
Why do my graplinghook not work to climb to the orange blinking dot?

Oct 28, 2017
Heys guys can someone help I don't know why but I completed this update(I think I did) but when saved it shows 45?) .wat I got clares huge scene, alia&mom, Janet, pricia(wat ever her name is) page ,attic key dart board,alia that info model something like that,cleared temples puzzle 17,18.Anything I have missed . Cuz my last save showed 44 so if someone can plz help

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
Heys guys can someone help I don't know why but I completed this update(I think I did) but when saved it shows 45?) .wat I got clares huge scene, alia&mom, Janet, pricia(wat ever her name is) page ,attic key dart board,alia that info model something like that,cleared temples puzzle 17,18.Anything I have missed . Cuz my last save showed 44 so if someone can plz help
Did you get Alia´s Profile in the extra pictures?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
It finally happened, I got to fuck my mom in the ass. Well not exactly but it was close enough, this is why I love the Naomi character that roleplay scene was hot. We got a most welcomed Janet sighting, a new outfit, a handy from Claire and even put a smile on her face(Plus we stopped the two stooges from putting other things on her face) I'm satisfied.. for now.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I have a weird bug I used to have with RPGM games in the past. This is the first time I've experienced it in this game or the previous one, but was always present in other RPGM games. Any time I'm on a screen, my character sprints all the way to the left and will not respond to mouse movements. I am only free to move once I hit the Left cursor key. I don't anticipate a real problem with this unless I get into a puzzle where I might need to stay still or end up on the left side of the overall map.

Anyone have any ideas about how to stop this from happening?

Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes