fabioitaly78

Apr 12, 2020
the game is beautiful ok but only the thing that makes me stay a bit and that it takes a long time for a next update and then it's 2 minutes of play and then again to wait for a new update of about 15 days in short, it's not better than author of the game with which I congratulate for the game but if you see me writing dear game author next time do it longer update I know it will be a short release reason but people wait but sometimes they lose their patience so I hope the next update it is long and beautiful I would like to add one more thing the updates on purpose every 15 days you could not put them to one week at a time please wait and difficult with this magnificent game I hope dear author you can read it ok I hope you can lengthen the story a little more and shorten the updates greetings from italy

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Ok so it turns out i have 7/8 booty calls which makes no sense. Cause i have 8 in the phone. Perhaps a glitch with my save files. This leaves me at 45% everything else i have done.
call the 8th of the 8 and use both pages.
You have the dart board ? You have the Attic Key and opened Attic Chest ?

Parsion

Jun 11, 2017
I dont get it, i downloaded the full version or update, whatever i do, it says i completed this update... how ?

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Okay I'm losing my god damn mind here someone please help me because I'm apparently too stupid. 19/20 extras and all the people that say "check this orange thing" it has a thorn bush in blocking it. Also where is the dart board? I got the attic key and I don't remember ever seeing a dart board.

Oct 28, 2017
Need some help guys how can i cut that bush behind it there is a orange light sparkling?? And I just found another one Jaguar area.

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I dont get it, i downloaded the full version or update, whatever i do, it says i completed this update... how ?
Did you cheat money ? Because cheating money and buying furniture that you shouldn't be buying yet will fuck with the game.
Okay I'm losing my god damn mind here someone please help me because I'm apparently too stupid. 19/20 extras and all the people that say "check this orange thing" it has a thorn bush in blocking it. Also where is the dart board? I got the attic key and I don't remember ever seeing a dart board.
For the extra orange thing stuff check this post. https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v46082-nlt-media.38582/post-4011621

If you have the attic key. You need to go to the attic in the bar. There's a chest there in the middle of the room. The dartboard is there and will automatically be put in your home once you get it.
Need some help guys how can i cut that bush behind it there is a orange light sparkling??
You can't. There's only 1 orange sparkle you can get (the Alia profile one) and that's one that isn't blocked by bushes.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Did you cheat money ? Because cheating money and buying furniture that you shouldn't be buying yet will fuck with the game.

For the extra orange thing stuff check this post. https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v46082-nlt-media.38582/post-4011621

If you have the attic key. You need to go to the attic in the bar. There's a chest there in the middle of the room. The dartboard is there and will automatically be put in your home once you get it.

You can't. There's only 1 orange sparkle you can get (the Alia profile one) and that's one that isn't blocked by bushes.
Thank you very much lol

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Yesterday, sometime, by download the the "Full Version" was downloaded the old version.
Today is better. Download again. And restart again.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
List of all keys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, I have just bought all the upgrades, but I don't find this Attic key in Estero Park, can you be more detailed?

EDIT: Nevermind I have found it, but I have found it to west of entrace not east

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes