BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I've gotten all of the scenes this update but it looks like I'm only at 45%. Does anyone know what I could be missing? I know there are new items like the gun and orange sparks, but most of them are out of reach.

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
Hey im 45% how can i see like others do bottom down how many stuff i have collected. like i dont see 20/20 where is that. I dont know how any massages and extras etc ..i have is what i mean

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I've gotten all of the scenes this update but it looks like I'm only at 45%. Does anyone know what I could be missing? I know there are new items like the gun and orange sparks, but most of them are out of reach.
Like so many others who claim to be stuck at 45% with everything done.. yes a use of the Search Function in upper right corner would give plenty of results.. *sigh* You most likely didn't pick up Alia's Profile picture, it counts for 1%
In the area South from where you teleport to is a Book now, totally new to this version, it informs where to look for that profile picture.

You could also try to find the post with the Video Walk Through for this new version, the same user have posted it multiple times since the update came out. There is a Video WT for new content as well as the 2 new Puzzles in the Ruins, located on YouTube so if you for some reason have trouble with this sites Search Function you might have better luck with YouTubes search function.

oO(It's really incredible that each time a new version comes out for this game, the thread pages increase enormously due to the same questions and answers over and over.. just a general observation, not pointed towards BoomDaBoom)

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
Ok so it turns out i have 7/8 booty calls which makes no sense. Cause i have 8 in the phone. Perhaps a glitch with my save files. This leaves me at 45% everything else i have done.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
should I start playing now or wait? how much content is there so far?
There is a lot of content already, many hours of game play if you start from scratch with a new game!

Just keep these few guidelines in mind:

Latest full game download atm is 44081, indicating 44% content complete and 1st update of this month.
So first download and extract that!
Then download the Update Only, which is 46082 (46% complete, 2nd Update of August) extract, copy files and place them into the 44081's folder, overwrite when prompted.

Do not download and use Incest patch, or Cheats! They will break your game!!!!!

If you play the game as it's mend to be played, you will have a lot, really a lot, of hours ahead of you even as it's not even half completed yet.
Money grind is slow in the beginning but escalate with new options quite quickly, so just enjoy the ride and the game :giggle:

Reactions: waxxiful

jeez4rd

Apr 15, 2018
Ok so it turns out i have 7/8 booty calls which makes no sense. Cause i have 8 in the phone. Perhaps a glitch with my save files. This leaves me at 45% everything else i have done.
I don't think it's counting unlocked calls, but calls that you've "checked off".

I had that too a couple versions back, you need to go thru the list and bang all the ladies. That's how I got mine to 8/8. Go thru all the pages to make sure.

Reactions: dantedmc1
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes