Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Its a scooby doo mystery as to who that body belongs to. Maybe Sophia? In the picture of Kaley there is a head of black hair. So there is going to be at least a quasi-threesome with her and either Naomi or ( more likely) Alia.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I hope this game stays away from this serum stuff as much as possible. It’s kinda corny and lame. Also let’s give TON it’s own space and identity as much as possible.
I get where you're coming and yes, I hate that serum stuff too. I hope the devs focus on further developing characters like Pricia and fix what she lacks. Brad already had his story, so I wouldn't mind not seeing any LE characters for awhile.

I figure any 13th girl will relate to the demon's attempt to prolong his existence.
I mean who doesn't wanna fuck a chick possessed by a 5000 year old priest right?

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
NLT confirmed there is a thirteenth girl in the game but she is currently a secret, chances are it is the Soul Crystal girl and I highly doubt we will get to bang her until much later in the game.
I think the thirteenth girl, this is the second body of Madalyn. Luxurious with saggy tits and big ass ;)

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
In the picture with Kaley, this is Alia or Diana. This is understandable by hairstyle. Most likely Alia. Naomi has straight hair, it's not her. There are no more women with this hair color.
Why don't many like the love potion? This is an important thing in the game. A great tool to make the plot interesting. I hope MC will cunningly use the drink of love and, with its help, will be able to seduce women who have not yet been fucked. If he and Naomi act together, other women will become addicted to the love potion.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone else find it kinda odd how people in the game call Madalyn "the old lady" or her saying to the MC "I'm old enough to be your grandmother"? I mean just looking at her face and her body I would guess her to be in her early to mid 40's... so not really older than some of the other girls. It's just her hair color that's looking old. But oh well for all we know Maddy could very well be several 100 years old. I mean she sure is shady as hell.

By the way, can we obtain all sex pages yet? I'm still missing like 4 and I'm assuming they're in some of the chests that are still standing around. But I don't have enough keys for all those chests.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Does anyone else find it kinda odd how people in the game call Madalyn "the old lady" or her saying to the MC "I'm old enough to be your grandmother"? I mean just looking at her face and her body I would guess her to be in her early to mid 40's... so not really older than some of the other girls. It's just her hair color that's looking old. But oh well for all we know Maddy could very well be several 100 years old. I mean she sure is shady as hell.

By the way, can we obtain all sex pages yet? I'm still missing like 4 and I'm assuming they're in some of the chests that are still standing around. But I don't have enough keys for all those chests.
check this: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
In the picture with Kaley, this is Alia or Diana. This is understandable by hairstyle. Most likely Alia. Naomi has straight hair, it's not her. There are no more women with this hair color.
You're right. I honesly thought it was Naomi at first but taking a look at it again, the background and her peculiar hairstyle has led me to reconsider that it's none other than delish Diana.
I let my fears get the best of me on this one I'm afraid. Sadge.png

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I figure any 13th girl will relate to the demon's attempt to prolong his existence.
daughter of the demon/nun.................will be best surprise, can also explayn why love drank not work, domonic protection, ......... you not want she go fuck another man and let another be the father of the daughter , and destroy the father band with the girl, if you never get a hug, you dont mis it because you not know what love is from a father/mother, .............. just a possible and best secret girl, one none will see coming, most christians not know in real live too nuns are sextoys for the priests,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020

you must google to oldest playmate, she is 65 and have a body what looks so good, so a older nun with a perfect body is perfect possible, look at madonna, she is 61 and still look "fckable" but think you not very lucky man with her....... but old dont mean "older body"

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
You're right. I honesly thought it was Naomi at first but taking a look at it again, the background and her peculiar hairstyle has led me to reconsider that it's none other than delish Diana.
I let my fears get the best of me on this one I'm afraid. View attachment 721731
there can me sisters...... she will not tell you, reason why the father never get her, ...... twins???? no idee, just based on your idee

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

It’s kinda obvious she’s much older. It also makes me question the logic in the few individuals who complain about her looking too young. That’s.... the point. There’s a reason for her appearance.

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
i still cant get pass the MC room on the house since it always says its missing an image and the game gets stuck there

i get Failed to load: img/characters/$Passcode1.png

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
It’s kinda obvious she’s much older. It also makes me question the logic in the few individuals who complain about her looking too young. That’s.... the point. There’s a reason for her appearance.
Yep. If we take the context clues of what her investment in the story we know so far, there is a pretty obvious theory that could explain her young appearance if she's old.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i still cant get pass the MC room on the house since it always says its missing an image and the game gets stuck there

i get Failed to load: img/characters/$Passcode1.png
Please keep playing the compressed version. Or fumbling around updates and failing at it. Also, don't ever try the full build.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
If the characters in the game know that she is an elderly woman, why doesn’t they care that she looks 25 years old? If she has been in this body for a long time, why has her body not grown old?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Yep. If we take the context clues of what her investment in the story we know so far, there is a pretty obvious theory that could explain her young appearance if she's old.
She drinks 2 tbsps of innocent children's blood every morning for anybody wondering. I know.. It's pretty dark, even by NLT's standards.

• Haha
Reactions: Retired123
Sep 27, 2019
For some reason, I have a hunch that there's a higher chance of it being a newly introduced character rather than the mc's naked torso.
I painstakingly tried to find a mach as well comparing it side by side to my decrypted image files, to no avail.
Looking at the bottom panel of the Weekly Report the figure on the right doesn't seem to possess the curved flaring hips of any of the sirens, not even slim ones like Alia, Emiliy and Sofia, which is why I thought it might be the MC himself as a logical alternative.

I never considered a wild card like a new character being thrown in to the mix.

If the bottom panel doesn't involve a Booty Call it must be a scene integral to the story and I'm wondering whether one of the three new scenes, mentioned in the Weekly Report, might involve one of the women paying a visit to Henry's home spontaneously, without his call, which would be a first when you think about it. Apart from Diana every visitor admitted to the MC's home has involved a Booty Call. Now, as I remember it, a few episodes back, the MC invited Janet to visit his house at some point, to have a look around and see what he'd done with the place, and she accepted. So maybe one of the forthcoming scenes involves Janet walking/driving to the MC's home to check it out and converse with him privately. (Looking at the top panel in the Weekly Report I can't work out exactly where Janet is based on what little I can see of the background behind her. I think she's at home, actually, based on the open plan look and arch behind her.) Also, as I remember it, Kaley once called at his home, off her own bat after the pool party, when he was out, so I suppose that conceivably the same thing could be said of her; Kaley is the only girl who has ever called at the MC's house to see him, of her own initiative, without a Booty Call being involved.

I'm just spinning my wheels here...

Since what happens in Cape Vedra is determined by the imagination of NLT rather than physical processes governed by neat and tidy natural laws it's impossible to calculate or predict anything at all really! All we know is that, probably, Janet, Kaley and Diana will be putting in appearances although I'm not 100% sure of that! We will just have to remain tortured and in agony until tomorrow when everything will be revealed. :) If the Patreon servers go belly up and crash again tomorrow the lost and despairing amongst us will be jumping off the ledges of high buildings en masse! :LOL:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes