Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
A lot of versions of nw.js don't suit Treasure of Nadia. However I've got the game to run brilliantly on every Linux system I've come across as follows.

1. Download the 0.42.6 version of nw.js from here:

Click the "Previous releases" link and navigate to the 0.42.6 version that suits your system. Usually this will be the 64-bit Linux version below:

Download the 0.42.6 version of the shared object libffmpeg.so from here:

The correct one for the 64-bit Linux version mentioned above is:

3:

Extract the folder in file the nwjs-v0.42.6-linux-x64.tar.gz archive somewhere writable and rename the folder if you care to. I'm going to keep calling it the nwjs folder for reference in future.

4:

Extract the libffmpeg.so from the 0.42.6-linux-x64.zip file into the lib folder inside the nwjs folder to replace the original, which hasn't been complied to play mp4 video.

5:

Copy the www folder and package.json file from the Treasure of Nadia folder to the nwjs folder and you're pretty much done. (You need the package.json in order to read and write from/to wherever your previous saves are located. ) To test the game open a terminal, navigate to the nwjs folder and run the game by typing ./nw at the prompt and hitting enter. When I did this the game started up but it is possible on your system that the nw file might not have been set as an executable. If this happens type sudo chmod +x nw, enter your superuser password and hit enter or set the executable bit in the file using your GUI.

Most Linux now comes with a polished GUI and so you should be able to add a launcher to the nw executable to your Desktop and/or some menu to execute the game with a click of the mouse or tap of the touchpad.

Always works for me and I hope it works for you.
You are saviour my man.
I have one thing to ask you but I see I can't open a private conversation with you, how can I contact you?
Can I ask you my question here?

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
Okay, I bought the fancy walkway, but Janet still won't enter my house? Everyone else does, except for Janet. I still need to get the couch though, but that shouldn't matter for her entering, right?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I play this game on mobile and it was always ok and now I can't find anything, I don't know why
Your graphics may be too bad. Then many things are invisible.
You have to click exactly where you see it in the pictures.
Play with a full version on PC. and you don't have these problems

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Okay, I bought the fancy walkway, but Janet still won't enter my house? Everyone else does, except for Janet. I still need to get the couch though, but that shouldn't matter for her entering, right?
I don't know if it has ever been stated or not, but I don't think there is any certain combination. I just kept buying things, except for art, that cost less than $100K.

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
I don't know if it has ever been stated or not, but I don't think there is any certain combination. I just kept buying things, except for art, that cost less than $100K.
I was thinking so too, but all I have left to buy (that are below 100k) are things for inside. Best I could imagine at this point are the shutters and/or curtains

LexiLilith

Oct 6, 2020
You missed an incremental update. Each increment contains only the new images for that upgrade. When you skip an increment the next increment will not fill in any missing images. The previous two updates were issued a couple of hours apart and it is possible you missed it. The first page of this thread has a link for all previous increments. Find the one you are missing and unzip it in the correct folder. This will add the missed images. Don't forget to add each increment after the one you missed, just in case.

Good Luck!
Thank you so much (y)

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
I'm missing a Kamasutra page for Diana, is there any way to locate all Kamasutra pages so far? Any help in this matter is appreciated

D

Deleted member 2216216

Is there a list for Extra Album (photos and statues)? I'm at 29/30 right now.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
So I got this theory now, tell me if you agree. Sofia linked to the Nightfire Pirates who were cursed. Former members of the crew went and founded that weird church and started doing sacrifices to stave off the curse, this is where Madalyn and her brother from the last game come in.

One of the books mentions that the sacrifice needs to have black hair and be a virgin, which only kinda fits one girl, Alia. Her mother keeps pushing her to be sexually adventurous and Naomi is of native ancestry, the same people the pirates plundered. Which could mean she's the one who cast the curse in the first place and kept Alia hidden and pushed her to have sex so she would no longer be suitable as a sacrifice.

Alia's parents also died in strange circumstances leaving her an orphan, it could be they were running away to save her but got caught in their escape.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes