sgtJanHert

Mar 24, 2020
" a shipment is on its wayto doctor amor office.i wonder when it will arrive"
what i should to do?
I'am also waiting for the shipment. Is there a way to speed this up?
I've been around the map a few times and am getting tyred of fishing.

There was a empty container in the MRI room, but no package.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I read it plenty of time but I can't found it and I search every folder.
Since it is the first time you play the game, it wont have any saves folder until you actually start the game and make one save. Then the save folder will be created inside the www folder.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Ok i have just looked it up. In the OP it says that in Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data. The saves will be inside that folder under the name Defaultfile1.rpgsave (where defaultfile1 states the number of your save. If you have for example 2 saves there will be Defaultfile1.rpgsave and Defaultfile2.rpgsave and so on)

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Since it is the first time you play the game, it wont have any saves folder until you actually start the game and make one save. Then the save folder will be created inside the www folder.
The save data is located in some SYSTEM folder, not even anywhere near wherever anyone might've unpacked the game.
Good thing too in my opinion, since:
1) I don't have to copy my savegames into a new gamefolder every time an update is released.
2) It's actually CORRECT application of standard software conventions
3) It makes it harder for the idiots to find and fuck up their save games, since there are already way too many of those bloody noobs asking why they can't find emerald idols and whatnot. Hiding the savegames hopefully filters out the worst of them, the amount of fuckwits already asking stupid questions (that have generally already been answered multiple times on the very same page) about their fucked up saves is already enough to worry about the future of humanity.

man_alive1

Mar 24, 2020
go to the hospital,open MRI room
I have this problem too. I go to the surgery and nothing happens.
I completed all the tasks in the previous release (v23031).
Something odd I noticed when looking at walkthroughs of v25032 is that they have 1 car in the surgery car park but I have 2.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ 1 car gone is the secretary at the desk, she goes out for story stuff and to let you enter other rooms without panicking and jumping on your face for "tresspassing". Once the box delivery is done and you've not fucked up the game, she'll get back and her car too

Batmania

Oct 17, 2018
Hi, i have a problem with my game. Everytime i play the game, animations not work an i have a black screen with audio and menu but not image or animations. Help me if u can. Thanks

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OshanIsNr1

Mar 24, 2020
Can you tell me if the Incest Patch still works on the new version? And whenever i want to save it asks me to restore the config file. whatever i choose, it always asking again.

And what does the Incest Patch change? Cant find any information about that either. Is there any difference in the walkthrough with and without the patch?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes