XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
i have a problem with my save file, im on 24% of the progress, cannot load my saved file, it says null in the description, please if anyone could provide me with the save file of 23% of the game id be so thankful, or anywhere where i can find the datasaves, best regards.

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
Any one have a full save file, I can't finde the Jade Talisman anywhere , so I can't progress in the game, can someone plz tell me how to find the talisman needed for the bomb or upload a full save , Hate to start over from the start after all what i have done

Reactions: Vamsi420999

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I would recommend to wait, since you haven't play it. I do the same!

1/4 of the game is done - I assume the finish game will have 60+ hours of gameplay.
Ok thank you. Can you tell me for the incest content ? This is Mom Son ?

ramonpizjuan

Dec 21, 2019
About the Incest patch, does it work for the newest version? Or do I need to edit the file manually to be able to make it work? Thanks

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
can someone tell me which variable is jade talisman? need it for making rock bomnb

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
no how do I update my game I have and older file downloaded but don't wanna have to download It again and start over
Oh God, you guys are going in cycles.

1. Two options to update the game:
1. 1. by downloading the update-only file
1. 2. by downloading the entire game again

2. Update-only requires to update from the latest to the newest version (v11 -> v14; v09 -> v14 not possible!).

3. You can't use a normal update-only file on a previous compressed version. Compressed version needs the compressed update-only files.

4. Updates-only files are applied by replacing and adding the new files into your game's www folder.
You only have to merge the www folder form the update-only files with your current game's www folder (as long your current game folder is from the previous update v22...).
this should help you.

cygnus30

Aug 3, 2019
permisi saya mau tanya, apa bedanya inses patch?

maaf untuk bahasa inggris saya

klo ga salah, buat ngubah nama karakter (naomi/janet jadi ibu), (alia/kaley jadi saudara perempuan)
CMIIW

Eng:if im not wrong, it just change character name (naomi/janet become mom), (alia/kaley become sister)
CMIIW

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
In order to find Jade Talismans go to Estero Park and go left and right changing locations from first area to left one or right one, either will do, untill there are many shining spots. Eventually you will get a Jade Talisman. You gonna have a bunch of stone ones first but they will show up. You need to be patient.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I thought that 15 days till next update would be enough time to gather all the money i need to get everything from the shop but alas... they have placed a break on the money you can gain. This is as far as the game has let me to buy stuff : Home1.png Home2.png

I have also all the rewards from the fishing (last one was 7K for the hammerhead) after that the dude at the baiting shop says that I drained him of money lol here is my record :
fishing record 2.png

One good way to gather fast the talismans is to make an invest to a golden talisman, give it to Pricia and she will grant you with an infinite awareness stat until you find a Golden Talisman. You can then go and seek ginseng roots and sell them to Pricia for a total of 850 golds per round (go to Estero Park find the roots and all Talismans you can get and then go back to Pricia to sell the roots and so on). Well you can trust me when i say that you will not find a golden one, at least not in this update before all talismans, before all gold coins, stone, jade and silver talismans and selling ginseng roots are depleted.
awareness.png

Last edited:

Vamsi420999

Jul 4, 2018
Can anyone please send me a save file for android version
The files were deleted by mistake and i can't play it from the starting

yagibuno

Jan 29, 2019
ok. now I updated to v25
but all of my save files are gone now.
I had bought every gadgets from market....
depressed...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
ok. now I updated to v25
but all of my save files are gone now.
I had bought every gadgets from market....
depressed...
your saves can't be gone, because they are stored in AppData. Either you cleaned AppData or the game has no permission to access AppData now.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
One good way to gather fast the talismans is to make an invest to a golden talisman, give it to Pricia and she will grant you with an infinite awareness stat until you find a Golden Talisman. You can then go and seek ginseng roots and sell them to Pricia for a total of 850 golds per round (go to Estero Park find the roots and all Talismans you can get and then go back to Pricia to sell the roots and so on). Well you can trust me when i say that you will not find a golden one, at least not in this update before all talismans, before all gold coins, stone, jade and silver talismans and selling ginseng roots are depleted.
And even IF you were to find a gold Talisman and loose the awareness buff: just immediately give it to Pricia again. :)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes