Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Please use spoilers for large images, do not take up the entire page.
This is a port issue, on the developer's side, expect updates.
guys, help. I combined for the bomb, got the bomb, but when i click it on the inventory to use it on the rock, he says like "it wont work" like im using the wrong item. Is it a bug or something? did i miss something?
You use cheat mod?
To use a bomb, you do not need to select it in the inventory, just go to the rock, click on it, and then choose "Rock Bomb". If you still can't do it, then I think you're trying to blow up the wrong rock.

sergeras111

Mar 20, 2020
Please use spoilers for large images, do not take up the entire page.
This is a port issue, on the developer's side, expect updates.

You use cheat mod?
To use a bomb, you do not need to select it in the inventory, just go to the rock, click on it, and then choose "Rock Bomb". If you still can't do it, then I think you're trying to blow up the wrong rock.
No, i dont use cheat. i mean to click it AFTER clicking on the rock, when the inventory pops up (as you said). And it is the right rock (i saw someone using in a video), thats why im confused.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bakiks31

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
No, i dont use cheat. i mean to click it AFTER clicking on the rock, when the inventory pops up (as you said). And it is the right rock (i saw someone using in a video), thats why im confused.
Use Crystal Soul, what does the hint say? You probably need to do something else first.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It says "There's a dark room in the cave filled with stuff. you'll need a bomb to find it" - i think im on the right moment. I really think is a bug... damn it... hehe
To make sure you're in the right place. You must blow up this rock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try first to solve the puzzle on the left and take the key to the chest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sergeras111

Mar 20, 2020
Already done it... the puzzle and the rock...
About the save, im playing online (didnt download or something), is there a way to send the save?
Oh and thanks for the help bro!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Already done it... the puzzle and the rock...
About the save, im playing online (didnt download or something), is there a way to send the save?
Oh and thanks for the help bro!
Try looking in the Appdata folder. All the way to saves on the first page.
If there are no saves, I don't know how to get them.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
the bomb for sure... its just the shot. i didnt found the save... i"ll try to do something else like fishing and banging aehieaheaueaueai to se if somehow reboot this part.
is your game a compressed file? because there's no major bug in the game. try to reinstall your game

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes