44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Large hook from squallmart and cord from MRI-room at doctor
sure, i have both, but dont i need 4 items? It does not work with only two
You only need to combine the cord and hook to make the Grapling hook.
Go to the red ginseng on top of the rock in the park. Then position yourself until you get a prompt (slightly to the right of front of rock) and click on both rope and hook.

Reactions: Cyberpunk2077

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Aw. This must be the sexiest game I can't play anymore. This Henry person is very dumb. I've reached a place where the Soul Crystal's advice is not to eat the red ginseng, and I really don't want to do that.
well its kinda like the time that you want to spread a rumor its best free way to do it is to tell it to women and tell her to not tell it to anyone and in blink a whole world will know it so that thing that tell you to not do it want opposite but its good to sell it to pricia after meet doc with red ginseng effects she pay good money i kinda found selling herb is more easy than statue its way more easy than farming statue

odino

Aug 14, 2017
whats the recipe for the grappling hook? i cant find it
just mix cabble you found in hospital MRI with hook you can buyfrom mall there no recipe for it maybe you need to check soul crystal too
and you need to do it yourself no need to go to shrine but for pickaxe you most go there

Tybalt

Oct 26, 2017
As of v25 there are only 6 Booty Calls and 10 Pages. If you ask Soul Crystal it will display the stats below. There is only one chest key in this update. Did not notice other/second chest.
There is a Key in the Church you need to Break the Left Piller and move the stone up about 3 spots for the switch.
Red is where the Rock was/Moves to
Blue is where the Pillers are
Green is where the Key Spawns

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Has someone gotten the Linux build to work? It is showing font errors on every system I try it with.

Unfortunatly running the Windows version through Wine has severe performance issues on the world map. Ideas?

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
for android . try this link :
No. Please use the one mentioned in 1st Page. Builds are different. It is working now. Before v25 had issues.

Incase your saves doesn't work, use Chapter from first screen to resume from v23.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
well its kinda like the time that you want to spread a rumor its best free way to do it is to tell it to women and tell her to not tell it to anyone and in blink a whole world will know it so that thing that tell you to not do it want opposite but its good to sell it to pricia after meet doc with red ginseng effects she pay good money i kinda found selling herb is more easy than statue its way more easy than farming statue
Next time you want to spread a rumor, make sure you don't forget punctuation marks. Anyway, judging by how you misunderstood my original message, you're too dumb to spread a rumor anyway. So, it is safe to conclude that this game is made just for you.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes