Sep 27, 2019
Keep walking around Estero Park. A jade talisaman should spawn at some point
If you haven't broken them yet there are Jade Talisman inside earthenware vases/containers at the lighthouse, library, bar and the massage parlour as far as I can remember. maybe other places too. Break them with the pipe wrench and the Jade is inside provided you haven't already collected them.

shell

Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone know where the photos are stored in? (I'm referring to which file contains the photos from the game, not videos)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ All images are encrypted as .rpgmvp, gotta search around the folder for what names the pictures have

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
has there been an update since the one that intorduces fishing? i think my game is at 23% been busy with "other things" so just wondered if someone can tell me thanks

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Thanks for the reply.

I can edit manually via saveeditonline? Can you help me what part I should change or add here. It's a JSON I understand. Or can you provide your Defaultglobal.rpgsave, that will be great. Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Start the game and play it until it lets you save the game. Then replace the savefile that it created with the one you downloaded from me.

I don't believe you need the same global file.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
iv played for hours now and the shipment to doctors office has still not sown what am i doing worng
The time you wasted running around a notbug coulda been used to restart and get to the same spot, probably without said notbug. Unless the soul crystal tells you to do something or go somewhere, nothing will happen. Though the delivery dude seems to either bug out for a lot of people, said people are blind/dumb or there's something weird going on in 0.25

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
Start the game and play it until it lets you save the game. Then replace the savefile that it created with the one you downloaded from me.

I don't believe you need the same global file.
Ok. I have to replace. I was purposely leaving the 1st slot empty. May be that's why it didn't work. Thanks.

Anyway, I have started with v21 from someone else's Globalsave and 21Save file.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
There are two new chests in this update but I've only found one key (in the snake room). Anybody could help me with the other one? I still have a rock bomb left so I guess I have to blow something up? (the cracked wall at the lighthuse basement didn't work.)

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
There are two new chests in this update but I've only found one key (in the snake room). Anybody could help me with the other one? I still have a rock bomb left so I guess I have to blow something up? (the cracked wall at the lighthuse basement didn't work.)
As of v25 there are only 6 Booty Calls and 10 Pages. If you ask Soul Crystal it will display the stats below. There is only one chest key in this update. Did not notice other/second chest.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
thanks for the reply on if t hisis an update ..much appreciated. i hope we get to see 'more" of the Mother Superior.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes