cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The updated Android is working but no save included. Don't want to replay the whole game just for the 3 new scene :(
you can't save on Android.. therefore you have the chapter skip function in the official Android build. If you don't have it then you have a ported RPGM version.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Bad news about fishing: Just found that, since V0.25, player can't use the save/load skill to keep the big fish in record. Meaning: Every time even you save the game, the fish in sea will change. It makes the fishing game more real to avoid player cheating with save/load skill, but it also makes people would achieve the high record in V0.23, like my 3000 lbs great white sharq. Enjoy.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can I update the compressed version with the update only file?
View attachment 589470

After trying to update the game with the update only file 25032 this error is popping up. Even though I have that file present. Any fix?
Look here.
1. Two options to update the game:
1. 1. by downloading the update-only file
1. 2. by downloading the entire game again

2. Update-only requires to update from the latest to the newest version (v11 -> v14; v09 -> v14 not possible!).

3. You can't use a normal update-only file on a previous compressed version. Compressed version needs the compressed update-only files.

4. Updates-only files are applied by replacing and adding the new files into your game's www folder.
v23031 update only no compress
Please learn to read.. OP has all files: update-only and update-only for compressed version.
Treasure of Nadia [v25032] [NLT Media] (1.55 GB rar win source)
356 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega Workupload
54 MB v25032 compressed update only: Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
Gonna wait till the fix version on android version and wait 4 April till they update then play it but for now just enjoy the popcorn and chill

Reactions: Lwndos

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Bad news about fishing: Just found that, since V0.25, player can't use the save/load skill to keep the big fish in record. Meaning: Every time even you save the game, the fish in sea will change. It makes the fishing game more real to avoid player cheating with save/load skill, but it also makes people would achieve the high record in V0.23, like my 3000 lbs great white sharq. Enjoy.
if you save and then load that save fish will be there again but if continue after saving fish change

Reactions: hitman225

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Click the shrine > inventory opens > move around and click items you need > order doesn't matter > fill the 4 slots and it'll combine > you need to know the recipes (either note them somewhere or use pro mode and remember them)
Thanks, but I think I might be bugged then. When I click on the shrine it opens up a parchment that shows the four items needed, but my inventory doesn't open. :(

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Weird, I got the hint when I started 0.25 and the dude was waiting for me at the clinic

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
i did but it keeps saying wonder wen it arrives. do i just keep checking
Maybe that is a hint to go check whether it arrived? The Soul Crystal actually mostly tells you things the MC already knows. It just does so at the time they become important.

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
Due to some issue with Android APK of v25. I have installed the game on my Windows machine. Found the save location ....\User Data. Played the game for some time and save on slot 2 so that I can see the continue option. Added this save file Defaultfile1.rpgsave in save location. I restarted the game and still see that 1 slot empty. Is there any step to load save from other user which I am not aware of. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Here's a 0.23 save.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Due to some issue with Android APK of v25. I have installed the game on my Windows machine. Found the save location ....\User Data. Played the game for some time and save on slot 2 so that I can see the continue option. Added this save file Defaultfile1.rpgsave in save location. I restarted the game and still see that 1 slot empty. Is there any step to load save from other user which I am not aware of. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Save file alone won't work. You need the correct global.rpgsave file as well.

Jeff110200

May 14, 2019
What to do after you give the doctor the viper I'm kinda lost I made the 2 bombs and talked with kayle and the other girl but idk what to do next.

kenadam1190

Sep 1, 2019
Save file alone won't work. You need the correct global.rpgsave file as well.
Thanks for the reply.

I can edit manually via saveeditonline? Can you help me what part I should change or add here. It's a JSON I understand. Or can you provide your Defaultglobal.rpgsave, that will be great. Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes