H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
Bad news about fishing: Just found that, since V0.25, player can't use the save/load skill to keep the big fish in record. Meaning: Every time even you save the game, the fish in sea will change. It makes the fishing game more real to avoid player cheating with save/load skill, but it also makes people would achieve the high record in V0.23, like my 3000 lbs great white sharq. Enjoy.
Save bug maybe.
When you stay in "Estero Park" and make a save there is a very
high chance that a Talisman spawns right after saving.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

I can edit manually via saveeditonline? Can you help me what part I should change or add here. It's a JSON I understand. Or can you provide your Defaultglobal.rpgsave, that will be great. Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, I do not have a save file for TON.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Are all the sex scenes in this game with the MC or are there any other male characters who get lucky? In Lust Epidemic I found this a bit lacking. All the male characters where pretty stupid.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Only you the MC will have sex with all the girls I think, if your girls have any sex stuff with other male it would be like NTR. And most people don't like getting NTR'ed so I don't think the developer will put it in his game

Reactions: Muchos

Ollonman

Nov 26, 2017
you can't save on Android.. therefore you have the chapter skip function in the official Android build. If you don't have it then you have a ported RPGM version.
The save problem on Android can be fixed. I just removed the storage permissions for chrome and have been able to keep my saves for the last 3 or 4 updates.

dennisbee

Jun 10, 2019
I need your help!
I will built the second Bomb, but i haven't any Jade Talisman.
I only found two Silver Talisman...

Without the Game ist over for me :(

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Only you the MC will have sex with all the girls I think, if your girls have any sex stuff with other male it would be like NTR. And most people don't like getting NTR'ed so I don't think the developer will put it in his game
Well they aren't really all your girlfriends are they now. And if the MC can cheat I don't understand the problem with the girls having some fun on the side :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I need your help!
I will built the second Bomb, but i haven't any Jade Talisman.
I only found two Silver Talisman...

Without the Game ist over for me :(
You don't need this great letters.
You need be under 50000$ including talismans in inventory. Buy something - house updates, ore, or change name in shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aquaboy

neonkidzu

Mar 18, 2020
Are all the sex scenes in this game with the MC or are there any other male characters who get lucky? In Lust Epidemic I found this a bit lacking. All the male characters where pretty stupid.
Thus far, all the scenes (bar one) feature the MC watching or interacting with the girls, and/or the girls interacting with each other. The one different scene is the first NSFW scene in the game, and features Brad and Val from LE

Reactions: Muchos

neonkidzu

Mar 18, 2020
What to do after you give the doctor the viper I'm kinda lost I made the 2 bombs and talked with kayle and the other girl but idk what to do next.
Go to the caves in Estero Park and blast away some of the rocks that stop you from exploring new rooms. Click on the rocks in the way, and select the rock bomb. If you can't find the rocks to blast, right click and look at where the new rooms are on the map

neonkidzu

Mar 18, 2020
Any tips for catching a Hammerhead, Marlin or Great White?

I'm completely up to date with the game progress [v.25032], and own all the available lures, but the only fish that spawn for me are the Seaperch, Rockfish and Tuna. I've been back to the beach 10-20 times now, before and after doing different things like wandering around the map, progressing the story and saving. I'm stumped. Help!

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
It was posted yesterday that NTL had aknowledged that there was a problem with the APK. Had the links been updated finally?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Any tips for catching a Hammerhead, Marlin or Great White?

I'm completely up to date with the game progress [v.25032], and own all the available lures, but the only fish that spawn for me are the Seaperch, Rockfish and Tuna. I've been back to the beach 10-20 times now, before and after doing different things like wandering around the map, progressing the story and saving. I'm stumped. Help!
You have to learn patience. Going to the beach only 10-20 times is nothing. I have all of the fish, and have probably gone back and forth to the beach 100 times or more.

Reactions: neonkidzu
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes