Cyber1128

May 1, 2018
hey anyone else get to the Madelyn scene in the new update and then there is a loading screen that wont go away

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Nope, the problem is only with the updated version. When I run the new version not updated, it works and worked just fine.
Very likely that your permissions are revoked after you applied the update-only files. This could be the reason why your saves aren't available using update-only files but available when you download the whole game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Walkthrough v25032 :FacePalm:
Kamasutra, Photo, Hearts
Pdf 37 Pages
Google Drive
Mega
The Pdf itself doesn't fit here anymore, so I'll probably split it into different versions later.
FullSavev.23031
When a big fish spawns you can save scum it if you fail to catch it the first time.
Natrual Jig: Seaperch
Green Jig: Rockfish
Green Squid: Tuna
Green Plug: Marlin
Natrual Plug: Hammer and White shark
Treasure of Nadia [v25032]
nofficial win compressed

Reactions: Blackshaddow

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
the ash camera thing is buggy. had the same thing happen to me
to meet ash with camera make sure u have looked at all the photos in your inventory.
i think thats what i did also might have done a booty call

Zyeda

Nov 5, 2019
I love this site but I hate playing these games on my PC anyone know if the Android port is going to be updated anytime soon?

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
the ash camera thing is buggy. had the same thing happen to me
to meet ash with camera make sure u have looked at all the photos in your inventory.
i think thats what i did also might have done a booty call
It didn't work, but thanks anyway

Darkie4Pres

Feb 5, 2018
Download the Apk, go to your phone settings, security, check the box "Allow installation from unknown sources", install the game. If you have an antivirus installed, disable or delete it, it manages these settings.

Use the search for the file Manager and find the "save" folder. if you haven't started the game yet, start it, otherwise the folder may not exist. If the search fails, then you need root rights.

Saves are in the Appdata folder (if you have Windows), this is the system folder make sure that you have administrator privileges. If you didn't reinstall the system, the saves should have been picked up automatically. It is also possible that you deleted the app using third-party programs, and they cleared that folder along with the game.
No it still has the same issue with downloading the android port. It's just not installing

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
when you enter the park go right then up inside the cave then left
I know all of that, I go into the cave, go left, go past the crafting table, I used the bomb on the first rock, then the second bomb I don't know where to use it at. There's a wall that looks like it "breakable" but it doesn't work.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i fished out hundred fish,not one flippin fish ?
The flipping fish is on the shore in the topmost forest screen, it's not a fishing reward ............
I know all of that, I go into the cave, go left, go past the crafting table, I used the bomb on the first rock, then the second bomb I don't know where to use it at. There's a wall that looks like it "breakable" but it doesn't work.
Both bombable rocks are facing each other, you go to 1, bomb it, face the opposite wall, go to it and bomb again ...........

kissmevn

Jun 28, 2018
The updated Android is working but no save included. Don't want to replay the whole game just for the 3 new scene :(

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes