Cyber

Sep 20, 2016
If you get it from somewhere else there is a fat chance updates from here will not work. There is one more possibility, are you sure you have enough memory left? That was an issue for me too at one point. My tablet was showing 4gb free but I was getting same error. I freed up some space (I believe 6-7gb of free space total) and it fired up.
Edit: I forgot to mention, I had to restart the device as it was not reading free space correctly (Asus).
I am download it from MEGA link. Also have 14 gb free space on my Asus, restart dont help, seems like I need wait a new version)

Oct 28, 2017
Im at 43% and was able to use the first bomb. But I have created 2 new bombs and the hint keeps telling me to create new bombs, and I cant seem to hit the right spot in new cave to set off 2nd bomb?
Where did you find the containers?

Good At School

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
So, I placed the first bomb and entered the room behind it, now i'm stuck in that one were spikes get out of the ground.. any ideas?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dark Coven pls remove or replace Android version from OP. The available version on OP is broken. This is what you get when you try to install the apk:
Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl1237949824.tmp/base.apk: META-INF/NLTMEDIA.SF indicates /data/app/vmdl1237949824.tmp/base.apk is signed using APK Signature Scheme v2, but no such signature was found. Signature stripped?]
1584434279460.png

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
After running upgrade only i have no access to save's. And that was the same with the previous version update only.

Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
The Android apk for 1.25 does not get installed. Anyone knows why?
I saw the answers above, but since I downloaded the new version like 10 minutes ago, I don't think a reinstall will help?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
is it me or the android port version apk file can't download? when im download it it keep saying the app cannot installed is it some sort of bug or somehtings does happen?
Download the Apk, go to your phone settings, security, check the box "Allow installation from unknown sources", install the game. If you have an antivirus installed, disable or delete it, it manages these settings.
Where is save file in Android
Can't find
Where are saves in Android
Can't seem to find in Android/data
Use the search for the file Manager and find the "save" folder. if you haven't started the game yet, start it, otherwise the folder may not exist. If the search fails, then you need root rights.
After running upgrade only i have no access to save's. And that was the same with the previous version update only.
Saves are in the Appdata folder (if you have Windows), this is the system folder make sure that you have administrator privileges. If you didn't reinstall the system, the saves should have been picked up automatically. It is also possible that you deleted the app using third-party programs, and they cleared that folder along with the game.

Last edited:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I am download it from MEGA link. Also have 14 gb free space on my Asus, restart dont help, seems like I need wait a new version)
That is strange. I have Asus tablet and I downloaded via Mega. I am out of ideas at this point, sorry.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018

Saves are in the Appdata folder (if you have Windows), this is the system folder make sure that you have administrator privileges. If you didn't reinstall the system, the saves should have been picked up automatically. It is also possible that you deleted the app using third-party programs, and they cleared that folder along with the game.
Nope, the problem is only with the updated version. When I run the new version not updated, it works and worked just fine.

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, I just repaired the camera, and I'm supposed to give it back to Ash. But I can't find him anywhere. I'm stuck at 13% now. A bug or am I missing anything? Thnx in advance.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes