lathiel

Sep 20, 2018
I must say even if NLT stories aren't always my cup of tea (though Nadia is their best imo) I will always commend their work ethic.

hamofking

Feb 14, 2020
I'm at the start of v 23031
follow Claire into the cave the then when she explode the bomb the screen is not going anywhere but a Background

what happen?

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
I finished the update and i can only get 24% for some reason. I viewed the new kamasutra page for emily. I currently have 9 pages. What could i be mssing?

koken477

Mar 8, 2019
hey guys can anyone help me .. i had to format my pc i've lost all progress saved upto Treasure of Nadia - PC-v.23031 . now i have to grind all over agian ...

tmv

May 31, 2017
I'm missing a Jade Talisman to build the 3rd bomb. Is it possible to buy or exchange one? I didn't have to to this sofar.
Thx for the tip.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope, you can only find them on the ground at random spots ..... If they don't spawn : go sell junk/get the buffs/drop the cheat mod/stop playing/format

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
its an fake patch
doesnt change a shit.
For me the patch work. MC call her mom. So the patch work. If you look for a more in deep patch like change the name to Mom/Sis, i think we need to wait some other guys who update the patch.
Anyway MC call Janet: Mom. Mc call Kaley: Sis. So the patch for me work good.
But anyway me to hope in a better patch.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
guys I think I fucked up and missed a chest somewhere.... each update I notice that I still keep 1 chest key with me, always. Is that correct?

If not, my pages are 2 with Alia, 2 with Naomi, 1 with Pricia, 1 with Emily, 2 with Tasha, 1 with Kaley. Which one am I missing? I can find it on the walkthrough

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
guys I think I fucked up and missed a chest somewhere.... each update I notice that I still keep 1 chest key with me, always. Is that correct?

If not, my pages are 2 with Alia, 2 with Naomi, 1 with Pricia, 1 with Emily, 2 with Tasha, 1 with Kaley. Which one am I missing? I can find it on the walkthrough
You never need to keep keys between updates, so yes you screwed up somewhere, as to which 1 you missed, dunno and we can't help you much, you'll have to run around aimlessly and find it yourself
Any way to distract Albert so I can bomb his basement?
Next update (maybe)

Yeahanu

Aug 19, 2018
Stupid question
But where is brad
I thought I'm gonna start from where mc left but
There is whole new story with new mc
Can someone explain are we going to cuck brad(main character from lust epidemic)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes