susan4

Sep 11, 2017
You seem to use a custom rom on your sPhone lol...
You have to uninstall the previous version.
It's not like google apps which have the same ID for update. Most of the time with thoses games you'll have to uninstall first
already uninstall and reinstall still gave the same thing it will not install at all

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Summertime makes about 60k a month and it still barely releases 2 updates per year, income doesn't mean naything on Patreon
True but I think you can't really compare SS and ToN. Not that knowledgable about 3D but I think it's easier to outsource while in SS basically everything (Characters, Areas, Scenes) is drawn by DarkCookie. And SS has a good Quality.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
That sucks that we cant save when we see a good fish at the beach.... Oh well time to spend the lures.

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
That sucks that we cant save when we see a good fish at the beach.... Oh well time to spend the lures.
Lol. yeah the fishing seems very unbalance at this point . in-spite of having caught a 2547.76 lb Great White , no matter how long I spend losing bait and exiting / entering the beach I cant catch a 600 lb Hammerhead to save my life .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Go catch the flippin” fish up top and get some new lures ... You need to visit beach multiple times to get lucky.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
downloaded the updater, overwrite the files... and when I tried to follow the walkthrough well... there are NO books in the library... so ???

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
downloaded the updater, overwrite the files... and when I tried to follow the walkthrough well... there are NO books in the library... so ???
SO, what part of game are you, I mean the last update has nothing to do with any books ??????

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes