sozy

Mar 15, 2020
guys I think I fucked up and missed a chest somewhere.... each update I notice that I still keep 1 chest key with me, always. Is that correct?

If not, my pages are 2 with Alia, 2 with Naomi, 1 with Pricia, 1 with Emily, 2 with Tasha, 1 with Kaley. Which one am I missing? I can find it on the walkthrough
aha, found it! Missing the one from Emily under the church, hidden room behind the column at Mother Superior's room.

Reactions: Dripping

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
In version 09 you need to give her the Silver Talisman, you can find it in the cave. If you've already sold it, you can craft it. To do this, you need to buy Silver Ore, and find three Stone Talisman. If you already have this, go to the Native Shrine in the cave.

If you do not have it yet, you can find it there in the cave, at the bottom of the screen.
If you are still going through version 03, then you need to find Jade Talisman. The probability of finding is 1/10. You can find it in the Estero Park.
This feels like a really dumb question, but I tired searching through the thread and can't find anything: how do you actually combine the items at the shrine? It doesn't matter where I seem to click, I can't get anything to happen, the shrine page just closes.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This feels like a really dumb question, but I tired searching through the thread and can't find anything: how do you actually combine the items at the shrine? It doesn't matter where I seem to click, I can't get anything to happen, the shrine page just closes.
Click the shrine > inventory opens > move around and click items you need > order doesn't matter > fill the 4 slots and it'll combine > you need to know the recipes (either note them somewhere or use pro mode and remember them)

Reactions: PatreonTed
Jul 19, 2019
Still cant finish the update because compressed android version is having errors loading cavewater. M4a

What are the sex scenes in this uodate and are they worth it to play right away.

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Enter from the Jungle, to right into the shrine room, right again into the next room. There is a place for a bomb up and down. Down is for the Snake. Up is Gold and a Locked Chest. The Third Bomb is used in the cave section near Alia's special hideout, and the fourth is unused in this update.
Where in the jungle?

bahn67

May 26, 2018
guys I think I fucked up and missed a chest somewhere.... each update I notice that I still keep 1 chest key with me, always. Is that correct?

If not, my pages are 2 with Alia, 2 with Naomi, 1 with Pricia, 1 with Emily, 2 with Tasha, 1 with Kaley. Which one am I missing? I can find it on the walkthrough
you're missing 1 Emily. I forgot where to get it

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Android version cannot be installed
Are you trying to update version from different source or you skipped some updates? I do not want to sound bad but it did happen to me in the past. I had to uninstall what I had and install fresh copy.

Cyber

Sep 20, 2016
Are you trying to update version from different source or you skipped some updates? I do not want to sound bad but it did happen to me in the past. I had to uninstall what I had and install fresh copy.
Its dont help. Need another link for Android version.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Its dont help. Need another link for Android version.
If you get it from somewhere else there is a fat chance updates from here will not work. There is one more possibility, are you sure you have enough memory left? That was an issue for me too at one point. My tablet was showing 4gb free but I was getting same error. I freed up some space (I believe 6-7gb of free space total) and it fired up.
Edit: I forgot to mention, I had to restart the device as it was not reading free space correctly (Asus).

Last edited:

denvermark

Jul 4, 2018
Im at 43% and was able to use the first bomb. But I have created 2 new bombs and the hint keeps telling me to create new bombs, and I cant seem to hit the right spot in new cave to set off 2nd bomb?

e1673701

Mar 1, 2020
Im at 43% and was able to use the first bomb. But I have created 2 new bombs and the hint keeps telling me to create new bombs, and I cant seem to hit the right spot in new cave to set off 2nd bomb?
one rock at north and another rock at the south side

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes