Sep 27, 2019
From what you can tell from reading the books, is that their cult has some sort of objective/tradition, which the ghost of the priest needs a new body to achieve such goal, until he is stopped during the events of LE. However, Madalyn appears promising to handle things herself, implying that his resurection is important for whatever goal she has. But in the last episode, you see her attempting to resurect the priest, which implies she will not lead forward the cult objectives by herself, probably not making her the only big bad of the game. I will just assume she's trying to ressurect him so he's back alive, in time for another sermon...
Quite so. There were two or three texts in the small library adjacent to the basement which indicate that the Church of Cambion dated back to the eighteenth century, possibly earlier, and evidence that it might still be extant. (Based on the fact that Father Parker/Daemalius and Madalyn were/are still alive and active.) One tome stated:

"The first church of Cambion 1786

Rejoice brethren, for we have brought into this world a cure for all suffering. Our sacrifices have not been in vain. The chosen fruit has been reborn and a new time of plenty is upon us. Praise be to Constance, mother of our new world."

and another said:

"I hide away this note in hopes to warn others. Lord Daemalius is no saviour. He will never leave this world as long as the chain continues. Although his worldly body will expire, a new vessel will lie in wait. You must break the chain by..."

Presumably Lord Daemalius was originally believed to be a saviour of some kind, reincarnated on earth by occult activities/sacrifices done by the cult. We have no idea who Constance is although, going out on a limb, we can infer that she was probably the mother who gave birth to the child whose spirit Daemalius dispossessed and then took over. The other entry buried in another book indicates that Daemalius turned out not to be the expected saviour, quite the opposite in fact, and that further transmigration of Daemalius to other bodies, down the ages, making him more or less immortal, had to be prevented. In Lust Epidemic this happened when Brad had sex with the pregnant Violet, which stopped Daemalius from occupying the body of her unborn child and returning to the world, to do goodness knows what evil in a new vehicle, breaking the chain (of reincarnation) mentioned in the ancient text.

Now...

When it comes to Madalyn I am not convinced that she is evil; in fact I think she might be good. She was the one after all who presented Idaho Jones last will and testament to his son Henry, at the beginning of ToN, indicating that some kind of previous relationship probably existed between her and his father. When Albert complimented her on her breasts she was outraged and when Henry teased Madalyn about helping her in return seeing her naked she seemed shocked, which is probably not the kind of thing a really evil woman would do: a dark-souled siren, in my opinion, would most likely use her allure and sexuality to try to influence, control and take advantage of men/women around her; it's difficult to believe that a truly corrupt and evil beauty would be quite so prim and modest and more likely to act in a brazen and shameless manner I reckon.

I hope so anyway because Madalyn is one of my favourites, quite possibly my favourite, NLT character of all time.

I'm really, really, really hoping that this supernatural thread, which many people seemed to overlook or miss altogether in Lust Epidemic, gets further explained and developed in ToN. Including a sub-tale involving black and white magick, occult happenings and the supernatural in Lust Epidemic added a lot of depth and flavour to the game, elevating it from lewd kinky fuck-fest to the level of a truly unique and memorable erotic epic, and I for one would really like to see it return in an even more vivid form in Treasure of Nadia. Especially if it lures luscious Madalyn out of the shadows into prominence.

Whatever else Treasure of Nadia is going to be one hell of a ride!

Last edited:

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Hello i would like to ask did the incest patch still work with new version or it break on every update?

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
So many messages with the same complain,seems like the android update is not well compiled and can't be installed,can someone contact NTL to fix it? Or if some user managed android to run, give some info...

Reactions: susan4
Jan 18, 2020
I have a fourth bomb but I don't know where to use it. There's a crack on a wall in the lighthouse but the guy don't let me to use the bomb. Is there anyone who has a solution ? thanks and sorry for my english
I guess it will be used in later updates, the presence of the animation hinted that we might need to wait for the old man to leave his room

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I guess I got a minor bug. I got Kaley's booty call this update but it's still saying 5/6. FYI

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
where do i place the second bomb?
Enter from the Jungle, to right into the shrine room, right again into the next room. There is a place for a bomb up and down. Down is for the Snake. Up is Gold and a Locked Chest. The Third Bomb is used in the cave section near Alia's special hideout, and the fourth is unused in this update.

moshie

Jun 7, 2017
Any way to get more jade and silver talismans? I've tried boosting awareness and tried using a save editor online but I don't have the right path to the save file as shown on the home page. Any thing else I can do?

Pietke

Jan 27, 2018
Your RAM is full: you need to"empty" it. Download "Advanced System Care" and "CCleaner" and run them.
I actually tried that already (I have EmptyStandbyList.exe installed) but that hasn't helped.
The crashes also happen after a fresh restart when my 16GB is not even close to being used.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes