Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
For all those having issues with finding a Jade Talisman, may I kindly suggest visits to the Dr and the Parlor. Plant Red Ginseng at the Parlor if you haven't already or give some to her. You need to enhance your awareness.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
for money i found easy to farm is herbs red worth 600$ and green 250$ and you can found them easy keep selling them to pricia and for kaley think you need all deco that worth up to 15000 well thats what i got and had no issue

and keep in mind you need statue for crafting so keep few of each kind always you can craft silver and gold with ore from mall but stone and jade is from glowing spot only

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Has anyone noticed how DEAD the town is in this update? There are none of the tourists around, no cars in the parking lots, the doctor's receptionist isn't in, Albert took a shot at me when I approached the lighthouse ... It's almost like people are staying away...

Oh My God! Everyone's under Quarantine! It's the Plague! Corona virus has hit Cape Verda! Does Emily have any toilet paper left at the SquallMart? What? 4 Jade Talismans for a pack of Ramen noodles??

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I am missing one Kamasutra page for Emily. Checked all places walkthrough mention at OP. But it is not there. If you have any info , let know please. Thx.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This game is pretty much unplayable at the moment for me. Previous update it started crashing a lot which almost never happened in the past, but this update it is even worse. Within a couple minutes the game crashes. Sometimes 1 minutes sometimes 5, but always the image just freezes. The sound plays through and I can still hear the menu opening if I right click but I can't see anything.
Tried opening the game in administrator mode or compatibility mode but that doesn't change anything. 3 years ago I bought a beast of a computer so that bad hardware shouldn't be the problem.
Does anyone have an idea what might help?
Your RAM is full: you need to"empty" it. Download "Advanced System Care" and "CCleaner" and run them.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
It's unbelievable how NLT Media works. I support their patreon and its worth every penny. Unlike creators like ICSTOR who takes a year to do one update and has probably dropped his project of Milf City but continues to take money from his supports.
NLT has a 6+ person team...He's a well-balanced professional. Icstor has been having issues...He's also nowhere near as motivated, professional or talented as the NLT team. I doubt Milfy City is dropped, but don't expect anywhere close to the output and awesomeness inherent and displayed by NLT.

Reactions: johnelros

Nakita

Jul 9, 2018
Sorry for my bad english and my drunk ass. but this game is really great. the "renders" are awesome and the girls very nice.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes